Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Raped And Tortured American Kayla Mueller

Quote:That region has been in turmoil for thousands of years. No US president is going to fix it.

If only a candidate would come out and say that. I'm not running or planning if elected to "fix" the middle east, we've got work here at home to do.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anchorman will tell you this is just propoganda.

Lol, I will? Please, enlighten me on my opinion...

Quote:If only a candidate would come out and say that. I'm not running or planning if elected to "fix" the middle east, we've got work here at home to do.

Agreed.

Nobody's going to do that though, because it'd be unpopular here in America. The Middle East is a pretty screwed up place.  I'm certainly glad I wasn't born there.  I feel bad for the people who were, and I'd love for there to be a magical solution over there.  But there isn't one. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Since Barbary coast days and before, this area has been a mess. Akin to teaching a dachshund to fetch ducks, teaching a German a comedy routine, Donald Trump to be humble and gracious.... I can't see changing it. War hasn't worked. Diplomacy lasts a limited time.

The Sunnis hate Shiites and visa versa. Both hate the Jews. Christians are either just tolerated or persecuted.

We have stuck our nose in their business. Supplied weaponry that was turned against us. More than once.

Then there's that thing about those who don't learn from the past.

Brings a trivia question to mind, as to the longevity of problems there... Where did the term " Leathernecks" used to call Marines come from?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Yes, because we often use drones and airstrikes on casual threats.

I assume you want the President making fiery anti-ISIL speeches on a daily basis.

Are you calling isis a casual threat?

Quote:In neither of my post in this thread have I stated that the main stream media did not or has not reported this story.  What I have stated in a round about way is our president lacks leadership in dealing with muslim terrorism and the main stream medias refusal to call him out on it.  My ignorance of what CNN reported last Friday at 2 PM aside does that clear up my point?

Quote:At some point the major news networks will shed the Obama influence and start telling the masses of the atrocities ISIL (his term) or ISIS (who they really are) commit.

Hence my confusion.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 10:29 AM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Are you calling isis a casual threat?

It was sarcasm. You posted that we are not taking ISIS seriously. Other than useless fiery rhetoric, what do you want?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Their complete unadulterated annihalation. The only thing worse than surgery to remove cancer is dying from cancer?

Quote:Lol, I will? Please, enlighten me on my opinion...

Hey, you're the one who said we can't "American Propaganda" about the inhuman things our enemies do.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato