Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oops Hillary did it again, Clintons are liars

Quote:Just noticed this...how did I suddenly become a leftist?

Because you are my left hand man.   :thumbsup:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Because you are my left hand man. :thumbsup:

You conservatives have very weird euphemisms.

Quote:You conservatives have very weird euphemisms.

We do our best.  :thumbsup:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Hahahahaha

Also everyone knows Ann Rice vamps are the only real vamps. This board is for news not common knowledge. Come on man.

Wrong! The only real vampires are from the Buffy universe.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Wrong! The only real vampires are from the Buffy universe.

False.

Lestat is goat

Quote:I keep banging the table.   It's not the emails.   The emails are a sideshow.  It's the money! 

The money!  

The money!  

The money! 

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cas....html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/pol...ation.html

If I were Hillary Clinton, I would be glad people are focusing on the emails, because it distracts everyone from the REAL scandal.   The MONEY! 

You are right that that is the real scandal. The problem is that while there is a ton of circumstantial evidence that Hillary was selling US policy for foreign donations, there is no proof.

With the E-mails, while not nearly as big a deal, there is proof.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

My gut feeling is that there is quite a bit more to the story.  It seems to have started in 2009 and started coming to light in 2012.  What is significant regarding those years?  Apparently in March of 2009 is when she started using the server.  On 9/11/2012 the U.S. Embassy is attacked in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

In October of 2012 there is a "document sorting session" that happens prior to any law enforcement agency asking for documents.

On November 7, 2012 a Freedom of Information Act request is made by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

In December of 2012 CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson files a Freedom of Information Act request regarding documents related to Benghazi.

All of the sudden, Hillary Clinton has an "illness" and it's later revealed that she "had fallen and suffered a concussion". (Delay on releasing documents).

During the rest of that year (2013) Judicial Watch files a lawsuit for the failure of the State Department to release records requested under the Freedom of Information Act.

Fast-forward to 2014 where more Freedom of Information Act filings take place, as well as lawsuits for the failure of the State Department to release the requested information.  Keep in mind, this is coming from an administration that assured us that they would be transparent.

I could go on, but I encourage people to look at the timeline of events themselves and draw their own conclusions.  From what I have seen, it's been a cover up from the beginning and certainly is related to her job as Secretary of State.

[Image: Truth_zpsirqactnc.jpg]

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

not classified info next lie please

And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Quote:not classified info next lie please
How do you know that? If she wiped the server, how will anyone ever know?

First and foremost I want to apologize for calling this post out.  The simple fact of the matter however is that your post most exemplifies what is wrong with politics of today.  Here is why.  You have the leading candidate for the democratic party carrying more stink than a 3 seater outhouse and you defend it.  Don't get me wrong republicans do the same, and that is my point.  We common folk need to start calling out our own parties if we want to see real change.  That or change to 3rd party affiliation.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:How do you know that? If she wiped the server, how will anyone ever know?

innocent until proven guilty.

Jagibelieve, it has alsocome to light, that Hillary Clinton's emails involved the travel plans and security measures for ambassador Chris Stevens. This is important because during the attack on Benghazi it's highly questionable how the enemy would have known where ambassador Stevens was outside the natural capital of Tripoli and in a CIA an ex had they not had access to sensitive material.

as an employee of the federal government all her correspondence as Secretary of State belongs to the people of this country the idea that any emails would have been deleted is a fundamental usurping of her responsibility to the citizens that she represents.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2015, 05:11 AM by DewtheMathis.)

Let's face it you either RIGHT (conservative) or you are what is LEFT (Baby killers).

Hey, the title of this thread...  Is it an homage to Britney Spears?  

It's sure looking more and more every day that there was in fact classified info in the emails.

On another note, there is also this.  It's not a violation of law by Hillary directly, but here campaign has been caught on camera accepting foreign donations.

Rut roh, Raggy.

You know, if she'd just come clean about this right away, I doubt that it would still be an issue for anyone but the farthest right (depending on what was sent, which we'll never know now that she's wiped it).  Since she did the Clinton thing and tried to bury it and make it go away, this will ultimately ruin her career and torpedo any chance of the Presidency.

Over/under on how long it takes her to go on TV and tell America that, and I quote, "I did not transmit classified information on that server."?

Lol! And then we can rehash what the definition of "is" is.

Quote:Lol! And then we can rehash what the definition of "is" is.

It brings back my earlier post where I said this.

Quote: 

Something to think about, and I'm only going from memory so I could be off.

It seems to me that she first said that "there was nothing classified" in her emails.

Then I seem to recall statements such as "there was nothing marked classified" in any emails.  However, the little bit that we know regarding the content of some of the emails suggests to me that they came from sources within the intelligence community that would certainly mark material that has any potential to be classified as such.  People that work in jobs like that simply don't make "mistakes" like that.

Then she said something along the lines that nothing in the emails was "classified at the time".

If one really wants to get some insight regarding this whole deal, I once again recommend reading the timeline of events and come up with your own conclusion.  There is certainly a lot there that is awful suspicious that the media is being "hush hush" about.

Quote:Hey, the title of this thread...  Is it an homage to Britney Spears?  

I guess you could say that.