Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Scrimmage Thread

On another positive note, Miller looked healthy and was clogging up the middle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

is there a video of the scrimmage? would be nice to see

Quote:is there a video of the scrimmage? would be nice to see
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...6ace983b80

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...6ace983b80
wow the full scrimmage. thanks a bunch  :thumbsup:

Quote:We really don't know. Is it that our corners were blanketing guys or our WRs aren't getting open? The big plays (Arob and JT touchdowns) were great throws by Blake. But there really weren't a lot of WRs running open against our 1st team defense. Again, we just don't know. We certainly are used to seeing no separation when it comes to our WRs since Jimmy.

Pitt will be a good test, as they bring in two guys with speed in Brown and Bryant.

Yeah, and they will have already played a game (tonight), so if we can manage to win that meaningless preseason game, then that would mean to me that this team is ahead of schedule regarding seasonal development and chemistry
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Yeah, and they will have already played a game (tonight), so if we can manage to win that meaningless preseason game, then that would mean to me that this team is ahead of schedule regarding seasonal development and chemistry

They aren't starting any 1st team skill players tonight though.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:They aren't starting any 1st team skill players tonight though.
because they are saving them for us friday night. lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

oh, ok
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I think Lee can still out play hurns.. Hell have 3 weeks to prove it in preseason.. He bulked up from 192 to 206 pounds.. He even stated there keeping him out for precautionary reasons.. Hell be back the 2nd preseason game.. Don't count him out..

We need a deep threat like Lee.. If Lee gets back to 2012 form look out..

Quote:I think Lee can still out play hurns.. Hell have 3 weeks to prove it in preseason.. He bulked up from 192 to 206 pounds.. He even stated there keeping him out for precautionary reasons.. Hell be back the 2nd preseason game.. Don't count him out..

I don't think anybody doubts Lee can be a stud. He just has to be on the field which hasn't been enough. I'm sure everybody is hoping he gets over these nagging minor issues.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Blah didn't realize they double-up this week. So much for seeing our defense going against an explosive offense for an extended period (if that)