Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox Republican Debate--- Let's laugh and Drink together!

Walker---  Hey Hillary...

LOL, Trump---- Stop showing the corruption!!!!  LOL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Carson seems like he's about to fall asleep on stage 

Huckabee,

The donars are bad.  The federal goverment is what makes it bad...

The states will figure it out... 

The fair tax will fix the corruption...  LOL. 

Carson...  Will fair tax fix corruption?  Carson, "tithe it...  10% to everyone, unless you are super poor..."  (get's a pretty good clap)  then they push past him,...  You know,. cuz he's black.

Quote:Carson seems like he's about to fall asleep on stage 

Yeah, well if you were being ignored the whole night, wouldn't you fall asleep?  ha!

Quote:Rand Paul:

ISIS get's billions from US in terms of Humvees (he said it)

The US should stop funding ISIS...

(I didn't know we were funding ISIS) I'm sure someone will explain that...

We openly armed the insurgencies to take on Assad that's the origins of ISIS
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I can't stand Bush...  He's so phoney

Quote:Yeah, well if you were being ignored the whole night, wouldn't you fall asleep?  ha!

haha, didn't see it from the start had to find a stream, don't have fox news. 

Quote:I can't stand Bush... He's so phoney
Bush and Rubio both come across like slick used car salesmen, not presidential candidates.

Problem with Common Core:  Feds aren't gonna recognize micro issue...  I'm with Rubio on this.

Freakin' Bush...  Hey, we need to be jerks to the poor...  The poor can't be dumbed down...  So lame...

I'm with Rubio on his answer.  Bush is just a crony capitalist.

Quote:haha, didn't see it from the start had to find a stream, don't have fox news

Consider yourself blessed!!!  

On top of that, you don't have MSNBC...  Man that Joe Scarborough is worth a jihad...  

Commercial Break

Quote:Consider yourself blessed!!!  

On top of that, you don't have MSNBC...  Man that Joe Scarborough is worth a jihad...  

Wished they would just stream it on their site with sound, seems goofy to lock it behind a wall if the rhetoric that one of these clowns is supposed to be the "leader of the free world".

I think even cnn streams their debates on their site. 

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:03 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Wished they would just stream it on their site with sound, seems goofy to lock it behind a wall if the rhetoric that one of these clowns is supposed to be the "leader of the free world".

Capitalism right?!?  You want a free lunch or something.  This is the republican debate.  No handouts.

He explains how he'll create 19 million jobs by not explaining it haha, love politics. 

Just a note: I'm switching channels in an hour to say goodbye to the greatest newsman in American history.

lol I just said that to rile jagibelieve up. Smile I'm recording it.

Carson should be called on more often. His grave gets a little deeper every time he opens his mouth. There *are* secular Republicans, and he insulted them. He also called the American people "convenient idiots", so there's that...

Bush:  Taxes and regulations and immigration have ruined the middle class...

(what about free trade???)

Quote:Capitalism right?!?  You want a free lunch or something.  This is the republican debate.  No handouts.

Laughing

Quote:Wished they would just stream it on their site with sound, seems goofy to lock it behind a wall if the rhetoric that one of these clowns is supposed to be the "leader of the free world".

Think about it:  If you cut off the some of the voters, you can control the message.  It's actually a genius move...  Not good for the democracy.  But great for the propaganda.

Quote:Just a note: I'm switching channels in an hour to say goodbye to the greatest newsman in American history.

Carson should be called on more often. His grave gets a little deeper every time he opens his mouth. There *are* secular Republicans, and he insulted them. He also called the American people "convenient idiots", so there's that...

Retweet? 

That was a good analysis, TJ

Quote:Just a note: I'm switching channels in an hour to say goodbye to the greatest newsman in American history.

Chevy Chase is retiring again?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato