Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Camp Highlights Day 3

In case you haven't seen practice or the video...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...f8d047f685

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was that telivn smith with the pick?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:In case you haven't seen practice or the video...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...f8d047f685

Looks like Bortles throwing motion is pretty good right now. Not sure what the drama in the other thread is about.

Quote:Looks like Bortles throwing motion is pretty good right now. Not sure what the drama in the other thread is about.

No drama. Just one obvious troll.

That throw to Harbor at the 1:00 mark is his best throw of camp.

Quote:No drama. Just one obvious troll.

There were a lot of good throws in there in general, looks much sharper all the way around than it did just 2 days ago.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I liked the catch and run by Rashad Greene, myself.

interceptions being thrown.  0-16

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544...ice-report

Some interesting things in the Day 3 practice report

Linder 2-0 vs  Odrick

Joeckel 2-0 vs Davis

Jones 2-0 vs Bowanko

Quote:No drama. Just one obvious troll.

I've seen a bunch of great throws by bb5

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2015-08-02/jaguars-day-3-practice-report'>http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2015-08-02/jaguars-day-3-practice-report</a>

Some interesting things in the Day 3 practice report

Linder 2-0 vs  Odrick

Joeckel 2-0 vs Davis

Jones 2-0 vs Bowanko

Branch 2-1 vs Parnell.

Branch seems like a pleasant surprise so far.

Quote:Branch 2-1 vs Parnell.

If he could develop into a solid pass rusher and all around DE, that would be welcome news.

Quote:Branch 2-1 vs Parnell.

Or Parnell was a reach pickup. Could he be the next Beadles?  I hope not...

Quote:Or Parnell was a reach pickup. Could he be the next Beadles?  I hope not...

I didn't form that opinion solely on that tweet. I've seen it reported that Parnell is the teams best pass blocker so far in camp and that Joeckel also had trouble with Branch, the day before I believe.

Quote:I didn't form that opinion solely on that tweet. I've seen it reported that Parnell is the teams best pass blocker so far in camp and that Joeckel also had trouble with Branch, the day before I believe.

Some national pundits claim Parnell will be the big bust of our big free agency class.  I don't see it but we may be overvaluing a guy who couldnt beat out Doug Free until he was injured.

Quote:Some national pundits claim Parnell will be the big bust of our big free agency class.  I don't see it but we may be overvaluing a guy who couldnt beat out Doug Free until he was injured.

You're right, my mistake.

Branch sucks, Parnell sucks. Joeckel too, probably.

Quote:Some national pundits claim Parnell will be the big bust of our big free agency class.  I don't see it but we may be overvaluing a guy who couldnt beat out Doug Free until he was injured.

Never understood that. Yeah Free had a couple down years, but he's been one of the best RTs in the NFL recently from what I'm aware of. That's like saying, yeah we paid too much for the guy who couldn't beat out say Larry Fitzgerald for the #1 WR
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS