Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's been fun... but... here's 8 things.

(02-02-2024, 06:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(02-02-2024, 08:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Could you possibly be any more of a dick?

…probably.

I could talk down to people like the mods do.
Oh, look...

You can be hypocritical too. 

Don't even try to pretend you haven't insulted the entire fanbase as well as anyone who disagreed with your Lawrence hate.  

#nuthuggers

ON TOPIC:

#7 in the OP is the biggest one for me and it needs to happen in conjunction with at least two new big bodies in the middle of the line

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/djDELFONIK/status/17...5S_hw&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 08:34 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(02-03-2024, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-02-2024, 06:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I could talk down to people like the mods do.
Oh, look...

Don't even try to pretend you haven't insulted the entire fanbase as well as anyone who disagreed with your Lawrence hate.  

#nuthuggers

ON TOPIC:

#7 in the OP is the biggest one for me and it needs to happen in conjunction with at least two new big bodies in the middle of the line

Are you trying to tell me that the 15 active users on this board is the entire fanbase? Do you live in a bubble? Do you even go to games or talk to other jaguar fans? There are A LOT of fans who are on the fence with Lawrence, you should really hop off your computer/phone every now and again you might realize that the 12 person hivemind you've created on this forum is a vast minority.

(02-05-2024, 08:33 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(02-03-2024, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Oh, look...

#nuthuggers

ON TOPIC:

Are you trying to tell me that the 15 active users on this board is the entire fanbase? Do you live in a bubble? Do you even go to games or talk to other jaguar fans? There are A LOT of fans who are on the fence with Lawrence, you should really hop off your computer/phone every now and again you might realize that the 12 person hivemind you've created on this forum is a vast minority.

LOL

Deflect your [BLEEP] insults by denigrating the board again

What a [BLEEP] douche bag

And no, you idiot - when I mean you insulted the fanbase, you literally insulted the whole fanbase. Do you seriously need me to drop the receipts again, you [BLEEP] moron?? Damn, how many times do you have to humiliate yourself?

#nuthuggers

ON TOPIC:

Oh buddy

The mindset of meatspace is dark and full of terrors. We got people that believe in chemtrails, Elvis is still alive, soccer is a sport, and even some that think TLaw ain't good.

No thanks, I don't need that tripe. Do you know how hard it is to hold back an eyeroll or guffaw when you are face to face with someone who honestly believes our president is dead and his "role" is being played by a collection of Hollywood stars?

This guy knows.

Ain't know way I am subjecting myself to the vox populi when they are pants on head morons.

And yeah, I done talked to fans at the games. They wanted Teebs. They wanted us to run more play action when we had negative run game. Of course, that was when they weren't yodeling their groceries after a few too many in the first half. Good times.

#nuthuggers

ON TOPIC:

And yet no one is forcing you to post here or read what people are writing.

Are you going on Reddit? Twitter? Because if so, those are a cesspool of people with some of the worst football takes I’ve ever read in my life.

This board can be many things but there are quite a few people on this board with football opinions that value. It feels like you’re just trying to be the smartest person in the room which is never a good look.

(02-06-2024, 09:02 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 08:33 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Are you trying to tell me that the 15 active users on this board is the entire fanbase? Do you live in a bubble? Do you even go to games or talk to other jaguar fans? There are A LOT of fans who are on the fence with Lawrence, you should really hop off your computer/phone every now and again you might realize that the 12 person hivemind you've created on this forum is a vast minority.

Oh buddy

The mindset of meatspace is dark and full of terrors. We got people that believe in chemtrails, Elvis is still alive, soccer is a sport, and even some that think TLaw ain't good.

No thanks, I don't need that tripe. Do you know how hard it is to hold back an eyeroll or guffaw when you are face to face with someone who honestly believes our president is dead and his "role" is being played by a collection of Hollywood stars?

This guy knows.

Ain't know way I am subjecting myself to the vox populi when they are pants on head morons.

And yeah, I done talked to fans at the games. They wanted Teebs. They wanted us to run more play action when we had negative run game. Of course, that was when they weren't yodeling their groceries after a few too many in the first half. Good times.

Had a guy this morning tell me with a straight face that the first three picks in the draft should be safety, linebacker, then cornerback so we can "shore up that terrible pass defense." Still not as dumb as CJB's takes but lordie there are some doozies out here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-06-2024, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 09:02 AM)Mikey Wrote: Oh buddy

This guy knows.

Had a guy this morning tell me with a straight face that the first three picks in the draft should be safety, linebacker, then cornerback so we can "shore up that terrible pass defense." Still not as dumb as CJB's takes but lordie there are some doozies out here.
I would pass out from shock if they did that. And you KNOW some people would say “well they went BAP and that’s how the board fell” as TLaw gets pummeled.

(02-06-2024, 10:11 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Had a guy this morning tell me with a straight face that the first three picks in the draft should be safety, linebacker, then cornerback so we can "shore up that terrible pass defense." Still not as dumb as CJB's takes but lordie there are some doozies out here.
I would pass out from shock if they did that. And you KNOW some people would say “well they went BAP and that’s how the board fell” as TLaw gets pummeled.

Yeah. Starting to side with FSG earlier on when I was joking about Baalke drafting Jeremiah Trotter Jr. with the 17th overall pick. It's probably best I go out that night to watch the draft instead of sitting at home and watching it from my living room. I would feel compelled to throw something at my TV. 

Can't have that. Maybe I'll hit up Twin Peaks instead right down the street. If it's a bad draft choice, maybe I can get a sympathy motorboat from one of the ladies up there. Fingers crossed all goes well though. My wife would kill me.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-06-2024, 10:14 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 10:11 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I would pass out from shock if they did that. And you KNOW some people would say “well they went BAP and that’s how the board fell” as TLaw gets pummeled.

Yeah. Starting to side with FSG earlier on when I was joking about Baalke drafting Jeremiah Trotter Jr. with the 17th overall pick. It's probably best I go out that night to watch the draft instead of sitting at home and watching it from my living room. I would feel compelled to throw something at my TV. 

Can't have that. Maybe I'll hit up Twin Peaks instead right down the street. If it's a bad draft choice, maybe I can get a sympathy motorboat from one of the ladies up there. Fingers crossed all goes well though. My wife would kill me.

Just be sure you either walk or Uber, you won't want to be driving in that state of mind.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-06-2024, 01:03 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 08:33 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Are you trying to tell me that the 15 active users on this board is the entire fanbase? Do you live in a bubble? Do you even go to games or talk to other jaguar fans? There are A LOT of fans who are on the fence with Lawrence, you should really hop off your computer/phone every now and again you might realize that the 12 person hivemind you've created on this forum is a vast minority.

LOL

And no, you idiot - when I mean you insulted the fanbase, you literally insulted the whole fanbase. Do you seriously need me to drop the receipts again, you [BLEEP] moron?? Damn, how many times do you have to humiliate yourself?

I asked the Lawrence Nuthuggers within the confines of the current game day thread discussion to try and defend a horrible pass.

Don't see how that's insulting the entire fanbase but O K. Also how am I humiliating myself? Because like 11 people on this dead forum dislike my takes? The 100,000 users on reddit seem to enjoy them, I really don't care what this little sham of a forum thinks. This place went to [BLEEP] as soon as it stopped being officially ran.

(02-06-2024, 10:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 01:03 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

I asked the Lawrence Nuthuggers within the confines of the current game day thread discussion to try and defend a horrible pass.

Don't see how that's insulting the entire fanbase but O K. Also how am I humiliating myself? Because like 11 people on this dead forum dislike my takes? The 100,000 users on reddit seem to enjoy them, I really don't care what this little sham of a forum thinks. This place went to [BLEEP] as soon as it stopped being officially ran.

Then why do you keep coming back to this "dead forum" and keep posting?

(02-06-2024, 10:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 01:03 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

“People on Reddit like me guys so why don’t you?!”

I’m staying down in the political section. It’s safer there.

(02-07-2024, 08:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 10:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I asked the Lawrence Nuthuggers within the confines of the current game day thread discussion to try and defend a horrible pass.

“People on Reddit like me guys so why don’t you?!”

50k are dumb, 49,999 think he's dumb, and him. But he's gone, so back on topic.

(02-06-2024, 10:11 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Had a guy this morning tell me with a straight face that the first three picks in the draft should be safety, linebacker, then cornerback so we can "shore up that terrible pass defense." Still not as dumb as CJB's takes but lordie there are some doozies out here.

The board would suddenly be quiet and a lot more traffic at bungleboard.com LOLZ

(02-07-2024, 08:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-07-2024, 08:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: “People on Reddit like me guys so why don’t you?!”

50k are dumb, 49,999 think he's dumb, and him. But he's gone, so back on topic.

lol why was he suspended?