Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2023 kickoff Chiefs vs lions

Is Mahomes getting a little rattled?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2023, 10:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is Mahomes getting a little rattled?

Or you mean Toney is garbage

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 10:10 PM by Caldrac.)

Yes. Hutchinson has been in the backfield on damn near every drive tonight.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

(09-07-2023, 10:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

He chucked one up in the 1st half that was in a defender's hands with pressure on him.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-07-2023, 10:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Or that.

(09-07-2023, 10:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
Yes. Hutchinson has been in the backfield on damn near every drive tonight.

(09-07-2023, 10:08 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Or you mean Toney is garbage
He chucked one up in the 1st half that was in a defender's hands with pressure on him.

Ok and? That ball hit Toney square in his hands and he dropped it which caused the pick six.

Hutch...man. Travon really has to do something this year lol.

(09-07-2023, 10:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yes. Hutchinson has been in the backfield on damn near every drive tonight.

Ok and? That ball hit Toney square in his hands and he dropped it which caused the pick six.
You're inferring he hasn't been rattled. He has. Hutchinson damn near had him again.

He's a good QB. He's probably going to win. But, just like most QBs. If you pressure them? They can [BLEEP] up.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-07-2023, 10:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Ok and? That ball hit Toney square in his hands and he dropped it which caused the pick six.
You're inferring he hasn't been rattled. He has. Hutchinson damn near had him again.

He's a good QB. He's probably going to win. But, just like most QBs. If you pressure them? They can [BLEEP] up.

He might be but on that play it was Toney.

(09-07-2023, 10:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Ok and? That ball hit Toney square in his hands and he dropped it which caused the pick six.

Every QB misses some throws, plus it's week 1.

Rattled? Highly doubtful.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 10:17 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-07-2023, 10:15 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Hutch...man. Travon really has to do something this year lol.
Yeahhh. So far through 18 games it's looking like the wrong move. Guy is flying from sideline to sideline.

(09-07-2023, 10:17 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: You're inferring he hasn't been rattled. He has. Hutchinson damn near had him again.

Every QB misses some throws, plus it's week 1.

Rattled? Highly doubtful.
Ok.

I can only think Baalke had some reservations about Hutchinson's durability? (shrug)

St. Brown making it look easy

Lions offense has been bad

Better to take the PI than let him catch that.

#54 getting held and spun like a mofo there...

(09-07-2023, 10:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can only think Baalke had some reservations about Hutchinson's durability? (shrug)

IMO, Baalke saw it as a toss up with a choice between "safe" and "bigger upside."

His DC really wanted the high upside and that's what we got. 
Won't know if it paid off for some time unfortunately.

Holding no call of course

(09-07-2023, 10:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Holding no call of course

Yeah some of them are pretty egregious, too.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 10:35 PM by nejagsfan.)

(09-07-2023, 10:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote: #54 getting held and spun like a mofo there...

Saw that

(09-07-2023, 10:32 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Holding no call of course

Yeah some of them are pretty egregious, too.

Swear it's one of the reasons Mahomes gets away so much....and they don't call it

Should have been tripping there

Really feeling like Hutch should’ve been the pick.