Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional playoffs weekend

On to tonights game. KC vs Bill’s Mafia. Too bad one of them have to win.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 07:37 PM by I am Yoda.)

I won’t be disappointed whether the Chiefs or the bills win. I’m OK with either. I think the ravens beat either one of those. Since the jags aren’t in it, I don’t really have any strong feelings, one way or the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Here's hoping for a competitive and injury free game. And hopefully the refs stay out of it.

Let's go Bills

Chiefs dominance is getting a bit Patriotsy

Brady led the series in Foxborough 8–2, while Manning led the series in Indianapolis/Denver 4–3. The two quarterbacks met five times in the NFL Playoffs, in which Manning won three of them (all five were won by the home team, as Brady's two wins both came in Foxborough).

Didnt think it was that close head to head in the post season with them. Interesting stat.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Whats the point in watching, the Logo colors already tell us it's gonna be a 9ers-ravens SB.

The script is out.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 07:54 PM by Caldrac.)

Knowing we not only gave BUF the pick but also willingly passed on Kincaid with the idea in mind of going TE in RD2 really pisses me off.

BUF chewed up a lot of time already in Q1. Damn.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-21-2024, 07:48 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Whats the point in watching, the Logo colors already tell us it's gonna be a 9ers-ravens SB.

The script is out.

Because it's football.

Nice defensive play

Nice drive ending in a TD/PAT

Chefs season must end here.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Mahomes missing some throws on the outs...not by much but missing them.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Lol! Jason Kelce with the top off and the beer.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 08:47 PM by EricC85.)

Ugh make the swifties cry bills mafia I'm so sick of patty mahomes

(01-21-2024, 08:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Lol! Jason Kelce with the top off and the beer.

He's my favorite non jaguar player in a while
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-21-2024, 08:46 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Ugh make the swifties cry bills mafia I'm so sick of patty mahomes

(01-21-2024, 08:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Lol! Jason Kelce with the top off and the beer.

Since Jason retired we need to talk him into doing some charity work for the Jags.  Like playing center for us ... lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Enjoying this game.

Josh Allen is the man

I think the bills are America's team tonight lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-21-2024, 08:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 08:46 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Ugh make the swifties cry bills mafia I'm so sick of patty mahomes

Since Jason retired we need to talk him into doing some charity work for the Jags.  Like playing center for us ... lol

Just imagine having him at center for a season

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 09:03 PM by JagFan81.)

And I love he's doing it right in front of Taylor Swift. Her security would surely tackle anyone else doing that near her. Always love a player who acts like a fan when watching a game.

(01-21-2024, 09:02 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Josh Allen is the man

If only we could have got Bortles to develop like that!!