Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
General NFL stuff discussion

Was going to say, I wonder if this has anything to do with maybe Harbaugh leaving:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/st...-nfl-draft

Then this popped up about an hour later:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3930...gh-vacancy
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can actually say (now that he's retired) that I absolutely love Tony Dungy.. Now even more..

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...r_7FQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-14-2024, 04:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I can actually say (now that he's retired) that I absolutely love Tony Dungy.. Now even more..

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...r_7FQ&s=19

Yea, She is cutting in on his screen time.  lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2024, 10:41 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh leave Taylor swift alone. Girls just wanna have fun.

Kelce retiring and with Lane Johnson going to be 34 this year along with older Cox and possibly his last year in Philly, and a 35 year old Graham, I think the Eagles are done and championship window has closed.

(01-14-2024, 10:40 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Oh leave Taylor swift alone. Girls just wanna have fun.

She's not even the problem, it's the stupid media that keep bringing her up.

It will be a good story to see both of the Harbaughs back in the NFL.

I forget which one mentioned it in an interview, but after their SB showdown, they didn't speak for a year.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2024, 03:26 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

(01-06-2024, 06:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 11:48 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.jacksonville.com/story/sport...109580007/

I like Gene Frenette. He’s a great local sports reporter. But Justin Herbert is an elite quarterback?

The outcome of an NCAA investigation into the sign-stealing may not be known for several weeks. For the polarizing Harbaugh, who rightfully basked in the glow of outcoaching seven-time national champion Nick Saban, the scrutiny he’s endured has increased speculation he may soon leave his alma mater to return to the NFL.

Harbaugh's obvious potential destination would be the Los Angeles Chargers with elite quarterback Justin Herbert, but the first order of business is delivering a national championship for the Wolverines…

Justin Herbert has elite talent.  I strongly believe that.

What is your opinion of him?

He absolutely does, and he has over achieved considering the talent and coaching around him. I guarantee with Jim Harbaugh coming to town, he will return to his rookie production or better. The dude might not be "elite' but he is certainly an upper tier QB, maybe top 8-10 in the NFL. Jim will bring him the stability at coaching, sky is the limit for Herbert. If I were in the AFC West I would be genuinely worried, at least until Charger's ownership is tired of ole Jimmy H's antics.

Gee, nobody wants the goat.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3938...rris-coach
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-25-2024, 07:17 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Gee, nobody wants the goat.

Morris seems like an odd choice.

(01-26-2024, 02:46 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(01-25-2024, 07:17 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Gee, nobody wants the goat.

Morris seems like an odd choice.

Yeah, I'll wait and see there.  Morris was a disaster in Tampa the last time he was the legitimate head man.  Over the top "rah rah" guy.  Have not followed his career closely since then other than just knowing where he is employed and people can learn and change, so perhaps he has.  Will be interesting to see that situation develop this season.

Per Rapsheet: "The #Falcons have requested to interview #LSU co-offensive coordinator Cortez Hankton for their vacant OC job under Raheem Morris, sources say. He helped develop Malik Nabers and Brian Thomas, two potential 1st round picks."

Wait... Who dat????

(01-26-2024, 10:25 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Per Rapsheet: "The #Falcons have requested to interview #LSU co-offensive coordinator Cortez Hankton for their vacant OC job under Raheem Morris, sources say. He helped develop Malik Nabers and Brian Thomas, two potential  1st round picks."

Wait... Who dat????

"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach."

The perennial jar on the shelf, praise the hanky.

I guess no one else has heard this?!

Link

What we know so far

News from the tragic shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl victory parade continues to roll out, but here’s what we have learned so far:

At least 11 children between the ages of 6 and 15 were injured and are being treated at Children’s Mercy Hospital, nine with gunshot wounds. All are expected to recover.

The Kansas City Star identified a victim who died after the shooting. Lisa Lopez-Galvan, a local DJ and mother of two, died in surgery after being shot, friends told the newspaper.

Authorities said there is not yet a clear motive and said that much remains unknown. They have asked anyone with information or video of what occurred to contact police.

Police have detained three people in connection with the shooting, and recovered firearms from the scene.

At least 21 people were injured by gunfire. Officials said eight people had immediately life-threatening injuries.

Missouri has extremely weak gun laws, ranked 38th in the country by the non-profit Everytown for Gun Safety, which noted that the state has “one of the highest rates of gun deaths, gun homicide rates, and household firearm ownership”.

Gun owners in the state are not required to obtain a permit to purchase rifles, shotguns, or handguns, do not have to register their firearms or be licensed to own them, and do not need a permit to carry them, according to the National Rifle Association.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 02:22 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-14-2024, 10:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I guess no one else has heard this?!

Link

What we know so far

News from the tragic shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl victory parade continues to roll out, but here’s what we have learned so far:

At least 11 children between the ages of 6 and 15 were injured and are being treated at Children’s Mercy Hospital, nine with gunshot wounds. All are expected to recover.

The Kansas City Star identified a victim who died after the shooting. Lisa Lopez-Galvan, a local DJ and mother of two, died in surgery after being shot, friends told the newspaper.

Authorities said there is not yet a clear motive and said that much remains unknown. They have asked anyone with information or video of what occurred to contact police.

Police have detained three people in connection with the shooting, and recovered firearms from the scene.

At least 21 people were injured by gunfire. Officials said eight people had immediately life-threatening injuries.

Missouri has extremely weak gun laws, ranked 38th in the country by the non-profit Everytown for Gun Safety, which noted that the state has “one of the highest rates of gun deaths, gun homicide rates, and household firearm ownership”.

Gun owners in the state are not required to obtain a permit to purchase rifles, shotguns, or handguns, do not have to register their firearms or be licensed to own them, and do not need a permit to carry them, according to the National Rifle Association.

A terrible tragedy.

Regarding suspects, could be anyone in America at this point. Everyone not in the city limits of KC despises them. Focus on Miami, Buffalo, Baltimore and San Francisco. Especially Baltimore; they have a reputation when it comes to firearms.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(02-15-2024, 02:19 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 10:40 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I guess no one else has heard this?!

Link

What we know so far

A terrible tragedy.

Regarding suspects, could be anyone in America at this point. Everyone not in the city limits of KC despises them.  Focus on Miami, Buffalo, Baltimore and San Francisco.  Especially Baltimore; they have a reputation when it comes to firearms.

Classy.

Kansas City has a severe gang problem, with that number of suspects that's the likely cause.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato