Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wild card weekend

Houston showing why they're playing today and not us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not going to lie. Seeing Stroud play this good makes me hate this sport and how it all works out sometimes.

Nobody knows [BLEEP] at the end of the day. You either have it or you don't. You either get lucky or you get genital warts.

That's the truth.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Bah! *

*Bitterly disappointed Jaguars fan post.

Stroud should push Lawrence to be better

(01-13-2024, 07:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Great route, good play design and an easy throw.

That's the brilliance of the Shanahan system. So many routes to cover as a D, as a QB you just need to find the open guy and more often that not it will be more than one option.

Nothing against Stroud but its why hes had such a good year and if you need further proof just look at Purdy who would struggle in a regular O.

(01-13-2024, 06:57 PM)Haterade Wrote: Reminds me of when Russell Wilson was good. Whatever happened to Russ anyways?

He went to Denver with their subpar coaching. Last year was a joke in terms of coaching. This year he’s got Peyton who is way overrated. Plus, Peyton didn’t like him from the jump. And then they benched him at the end of the year for bogus salary cap reasons not because of play. He was doing OK this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Easy when you don't have refs calling penalties

(01-13-2024, 07:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Not going to lie. Seeing Stroud play this good makes me hate this sport and how it all works out sometimes.

Nobody knows [BLEEP] at the end of the day. You either have it or you don't. You either get lucky or you get genital warts.

That's the truth.

That turn of phrase!

Fix the O-Line!

Refs clearly want stroud to move to next round

(01-13-2024, 07:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Houston showing why they're playing today and not us.

Oh shut up

(01-13-2024, 07:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 07:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Great route, good play design and an easy throw.

That's the brilliance of the Shanahan system. So many routes to cover as a D, as a QB you just need to find the open guy and more often that not it will be more than one option.

Nothing against Stroud but its why hes had such a good year and if you need further proof just look at Purdy who would struggle in a regular O.

It would be nice to have an effective innovative offense here. But we’re stuck with one that’s about six or eight years past the shelf life

Fix the O-Line!

(01-13-2024, 07:07 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 07:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: That's the brilliance of the Shanahan system. So many routes to cover as a D, as a QB you just need to find the open guy and more often that not it will be more than one option.

It would be nice to have an effective innovative offense here. But we’re stuck with one that’s about six or eight years past the shelf life

Shanahan is the best O mind in the league. No surprise to see his staff constantly given HC jobs.

Won't be long before the tinhorns lose their OC.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 07:18 PM by Eric1.)

tinhorns can sadly bust this thing wide open if they open this 2nd half up with a TD.

Good stop by the Browns and another play by JOK

(01-13-2024, 07:07 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 07:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Houston showing why they're playing today and not us.

Oh shut up

Nope

(01-13-2024, 06:58 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 06:50 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Every time I watch other teams play I'm amazed at how fast and strong they seem. Offensive lineman making room. Skill players constantly running by people and getting extra yards after contact.

Same.

Yep.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Does Flacco with his helmet on remind you of Aaron Rodger?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-13-2024, 07:20 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 07:07 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Oh shut up

Nope

"He cant HANDLE the truth!"
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I was wrong about Amari Cooper. Remember being adamant about trading for him a few years ago.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-13-2024, 07:24 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 06:58 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Same.

Yep.

And other teams seem to tackle better. Our guys look like they just don't want to get their uniforms dirty while other teams defenses look like they want to hurt opponents.

Ball game