Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional playoffs weekend

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 11:04 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 5 times in total.)

(01-22-2024, 09:36 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 07:57 AM)nhiverson Wrote: I don't really care who wins next week but I find it hilarious how much Taylor Swift bothers the certain type of people. Did Kelces brother bother anyone? Or Eminem in Detroit? Personally I think it has to do with Taylor getting young people to vote democrat.

Has more to do with her being 40 yet still making songs a 17 year old would do.

Plus her lack of singing talent. She's mediocre at best but teenagers love her precisely for her mediocrity.

Just a storm of terrible. Indicative of our failing society

Boom! +1000. Age is wrong, but the sentiment is correct. Thank you, good sir.

There are WAY more interesting and talented new musical artists out there, and yet she is the face of a generation. Pablum for the masses.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2024, 07:57 AM)nhiverson Wrote: I don't really care who wins next week but I find it hilarious how much Taylor Swift bothers the certain type of people. Did Kelces brother bother anyone? Or Eminem in Detroit? Personally I think it has to do with Taylor getting young people to vote democrat.

That never crossed my mind personally, I just dislike the hype. They're trying to have fun in a relationship and all the media does is follow them around like they're a cash grab. 

Not sure what the Eminem in Detroit reference is about other than that's where he's from. Jason cheering on his brother is not an abnormal thing. 

I'm sure if the media had their way there would be a 24/7 T&T Cam that would follow them everywhere for clicks and views. It's disturbing. In this age of Kardashians and others who don't mind baring all literally and otherwise, it doesn't mean other celebrities welcome the intrusion all the time.

(01-22-2024, 09:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 09:14 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I don’t blame the kicker.  The game was over as soon as they trotted him out to try to tie with close to 2 minutes left.  Mahomes would have absolutely gotten them in FG range (or better) for the win regardless.  They needed to chew up the rest of that clock and score a TD to win, but Allen went for it all instead of taking the sure (and smarter play) underneath route.

Just terrible clock management. There was no reason to stop running the ball, they were doing it so well. Then they're dialing up 30 yard heaves instead of using Kincaid who'd been so effective underneath. They should've, at worst, been kicking for the tie with no time on the clock. Just a complete gag job by the offense.

This. I thought I'd fallen asleep and woke to the Jags playing in Bills' uniforms because it seems we fall into the same problem. We have momentum and then.....crickets or bedlam because Press Taylor gets fancy and decides to run a trick play that screws us and we lose momentum. UGH. Why teams/coordinators do this I'll never know. I felt for the team. They deserved better.

Please end the discussion of Taylor Swift here; it's trending politicial and that's forbidden. If you'd like to continue the coversation please start a thread in Fargin's or Political.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-22-2024, 01:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

That never crossed my mind personally, I just dislike the hype. They're trying to have fun in a relationship and all the media does is follow them around like they're a cash grab. 

Not sure what the Eminem in Detroit reference is about other than that's where he's from. Jason cheering on his brother is not an abnormal thing. 

I'm sure if the media had their way there would be a 24/7 T&T Cam that would follow them everywhere for clicks and views. It's disturbing. In this age of Kardashians and others who don't mind baring all literally and otherwise, it doesn't mean other celebrities welcome the intrusion all the time.

It was a drive by from someone who doesn’t have the capacity or courage to air it out in the correct forum. Nothing more.

Okay, no more will be said about ‘she who will remain nameless’.

let's refrain from pooping in the cobbler, thanks.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 07:18 PM by Eric1.)

They should keep a 24/7 cam of Taylor up in the corner of the screen during the game.

(01-22-2024, 01:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Eminem was at the game and they showed him multiple times, just like they do Taylor. That's what he's talking about when he mentioned him.

(01-22-2024, 07:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote: They should keep a 24/7 cam of Taylor up in the corner of the screen during the game.

(01-22-2024, 01:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That never crossed my mind personally, I just dislike the hype. They're trying to have fun in a relationship and all the media does is follow them around like they're a cash grab. 

Eminem was at the game and they showed him multiple times, just like they do Taylor. That's what he's talking about when he mentioned him.

10-4

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 08:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-22-2024, 07:16 PM)Eric1 Wrote: They should keep a 24/7 cam of Taylor up in the corner of the screen during the game.

(01-22-2024, 01:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That never crossed my mind personally, I just dislike the hype. They're trying to have fun in a relationship and all the media does is follow them around like they're a cash grab. 

What the hell?  Just go watch her world tour or something. If you are a young boy or something i get it but how old are you?  Lol

I think she looks pretty good and it doesn't bother me when they show her every now and then but wanting to keep a cam on her 24/7 while the game is on and while she's watching the game is a little creepy imo lol

(01-22-2024, 07:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

What the hell?  Just go watch her world tour or something. If you are a young boy or something i get it but how old are you?  Lol

I think she looks pretty good and it doesn't bother me when they show her every now and then but wanting to keep a cam on her 24/7  while the game is on and while she's watching the game is a little creepy imo lol

Because it's hilarious watching people freak out and cry whenever they show her lol. A 24/7 cam would really get the people crying lolol.

I actually did watch a live stream of one of her LA shows during this tour because I was curious. She's easy on the eyes and actually puts on a pretty good show. She performed for like 4 hours so people get their money worth.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 09:10 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-22-2024, 08:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 07:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What the hell?  Just go watch her world tour or something. If you are a young boy or something i get it but how old are you?  Lol

I think she looks pretty good and it doesn't bother me when they show her every now and then but wanting to keep a cam on her 24/7  while the game is on and while she's watching the game is a little creepy imo lol

Because it's hilarious watching people freak out and cry whenever they show her lol. A 24/7 cam would really get the people crying lolol.

I actually did watch a live stream of one of her LA shows during this tour because I was curious. She's easy on the eyes and actually puts on a pretty good show. She performed for like 4 hours so people get their money worth.
Gotcha? I kept seeing her world tour concert pop up on Amazon Prime.  If it was free I would check it out but I'm not gonna pay for it.  I wonder if Kelce knocks her up, I think it happens. If it's a girl she will likely be a singer, if it's a boy he will likely end up in the NFL lol

(01-22-2024, 09:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 08:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Because it's hilarious watching people freak out and cry whenever they show her lol. A 24/7 cam would really get the people crying lolol.

Gotcha? I kept seeing her world tour concert pop up on Amazon Prime.  If it was free I would check it out but I'm not gonna pay for it.  I wonder if Kelce knocks her up, I think it happens.  If it's a girl she will likely be a singer, if it's a boy he will likely end up in the NFL lol

Yea dunno about any of that, but that would be a talented kid regardless.

I bet she does the Super Bowl halftime show next year.

(01-22-2024, 09:18 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 09:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Gotcha? I kept seeing her world tour concert pop up on Amazon Prime.  If it was free I would check it out but I'm not gonna pay for it.  I wonder if Kelce knocks her up, I think it happens.  If it's a girl she will likely be a singer, if it's a boy he will likely end up in the NFL lol

Yea dunno about any of that, but that would be a talented kid regardless.

I bet she does the Super Bowl halftime show next year.

She's gonna be there anyway, might as well make some cash