Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional playoffs weekend

Texans had the same first year as us with Doug... Maybe their second year will end the same way as well

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now everybody this up coming season will look at this game and copy cat defensively to trip up Stroud. If Slowik has any sense? I would either:

A. Jump at a head coaching job now.

B. Completely add 50% new [BLEEP] to the offense formation wise and start telling them that now.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Houston has a problem. Elimination inevitable.

Yup!

Baltimore is the team we strive to be and CJ is the QB we hoped Trevor would be in year one.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The ravens are reminding us what a commitment to the run game looks like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 08:17 PM by Caldrac.)

Baltimore has dominated. Only 3 points given up on defense. Ill say this about Stroud.

He didn't turn it over and cost his team the game. They just got out physical'd by the better team and they lost the penalty battle.

(01-20-2024, 08:13 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: The ravens are reminding us what a commitment to the run game looks like.

Makes me sick. They flow well to the focal point of attack. Pull and go!

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Just outplayed
Good game texans, great season

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 08:20 PM by Caldrac.)

I'll say this about Stroud.

He didn't turn it over and cost his team the game. They just got out physical'd by the better team and they lost the penalty battle.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/174...UTpMw&s=19

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 08:21 PM by I am Yoda.)

(01-20-2024, 08:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Baltimore has dominated. Only 3 points given up on defense. Ill say this about Stroud.

(01-20-2024, 08:13 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: The ravens are reminding us what a commitment to the run game looks like.

Imagine what the jags would look like if we could run the damn ball. Trevor and our receivers would FEAST on play action! And ETN is a legit elite Back. He deserves to be recognized for his ability.

Fix the O-Line!

(01-20-2024, 08:20 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 08:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Baltimore has dominated. Only 3 points given up on defense. Ill say this about Stroud.

Imagine what the jags would look like if we could run the damn ball. Trevor and our receivers would FEAST on play action!

Yeah. I believe that. It's possible if they get two signing's or two draft picks right.

To run the ball like that it all starts up front. Oline winning their battles and opening running lanes.

And the refs to ignore the holds...

The Ravens are an extremely well built and well coached team. They are such a tough, physically imposing team. The pretty much the complete opposite of us

Texans are a good team, but they're still only good. They just didn't have as many incredibly huge holes in their roster as we did.

I wish Khan could throw a [BLEEP] ton of money at Ozzie Newsome, to pry him out of Baltimore. Offer him a big role in Football Operations here to hold Baalke and Pederson accoubtable. Ozzie has built a pretty damn good culture in Baltimore for decades. It's rare since I was a kid that I can recall Baltimore being a bad team. If they were? It wasn't for long.

(01-20-2024, 08:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I wish Khan could throw a [BLEEP] ton of money at Ozzie Newsome, to pry him out of Baltimore. Offer him a big role in Football Operations here to hold Baalke and Pederson accoubtable. Ozzie has built a pretty damn good culture in Baltimore for decades. It's rare since I was a kid that I can recall Baltimore being a bad team. If they were? It wasn't for long.

They've always run a tight operation, especially their defenses. Which are their hallmark, in my view. Their teams always have a hard business edge to them. 

Lamar Jackson fits in well with the culture there.

Stroud with really pedestrian numbers on a big stage vs a good team.

This is your yearly reminder that we drafted Lenny over CMC.

I think a Niner/Ravens Super Bowl would be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fix the O-Line!

Purdy just got so lucky that INT was dropped. That had pick six written all over it.