Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Championship games

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 05:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

They can't stop Kelce

Swift has been treating Kelce right

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-28-2024, 05:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: They can't stop Kelce

Swift has been treating Kelce right

He’s the best. Playoff Kelce is on a different level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Not only these are 2 great drafting teams but one has the GOAT kicker and the other team has a great kicker as well lol

Just having 3 elite players (Mahomes, Jones, Kelce) just makes the chiefs so difficult to beat. Rest of the team isn’t bad aswell obviously… but you feel like any of those 3 can just win games on their own.
We have nothing remotely close to that level (not many teams do)

Good game so far, as in not boring. Kelce is on fire. Jackson catching his own ball is insane. Hopefully the second half will be as good.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 05:42 PM by nhiverson.)

Same ole Chiefs and Lamar is not playing great missed like 3 straight throws.

(01-28-2024, 05:39 PM)Ordar Wrote: Just having 3 elite players (Mahomes, Jones, Kelce) just makes the chiefs so difficult to beat. Rest of the team isn’t bad aswell obviously… but you feel like any of those 3 can just win games on their own.
We have nothing remotely close to that level (not many teams do)

Whomever they don't resign out of Jones or Snead I hope the Jaguars try to sign them or both haha.
No Fun

Halo season two looking very different than season one. Interesting.

Jackson starting to show why he's questioned with his questionable performances in the post season.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 06:05 PM by I am Yoda.)

Romo calls out Jawaan Taylor, “The most penalized player in the league!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Lamar has to do something here

Taunting. How stupid.

Rookie got greedy.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

When it rains it pours... gut punch
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I hate the chiefs so much.

Think we all know how this ends.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7z7ek2i2obw8vwuzxte...y.gif&ct=g]

Even Mahomes is off target while being chased...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

That's the backbreaker. Is it luck or skill how the Chiefs get so many breaks like that?

(01-28-2024, 06:30 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: That's the backbreaker. Is it luck or skill how the Chiefs get so many breaks like that?

It's skill. They draft great players in the late rounds, we draft backups in the second round.

(01-28-2024, 06:29 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I hate the chiefs so much.
I don't like either but at least the Chiefs are talented

Ravens are just 1 player playing RB and QB.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk