Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russia, Saudi Arabia may be manipulating oil prices to help Trump: MSNBC

(04-19-2024, 08:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oil will be cut in half in February 2025 when Don turns on those domestic drills.

Takes longer than a month to drill.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-19-2024, 08:31 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 08:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oil will be cut in half in February 2025 when Don turns on those domestic drills.

Takes longer than a month to drill.

Annex Canada.

(04-20-2024, 08:00 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 08:31 PM)mikesez Wrote: Takes longer than a month to drill.

Annex Canada.

Ok Mrs. Broslovski...

(04-20-2024, 08:06 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 08:00 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Annex Canada.

Ok Mrs. Broslovski...

Nah that was a war with Canada. This is just annexation.. and with Trudeau that'd be easy.

But either way it was a joke, what with the popularity of Fallout.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2024, 08:47 AM by Caldrac.)

(04-19-2024, 12:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 12:22 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: I can see Saudi Arabia preferring Trump. They want protection from Iran.

Putin just knows Trump isn't the usual empty suit run by the deep state, he can manipulate the empty suits, he can't manipulate Trump in the way he has for 20+ years of former Presidents.

Jared Kushner manages portions of the Saudi sovereign wealth fund.  I don't know why they like the Trump family, but they clearly do.

As for Russia, Trump is the main reason that aid to Ukraine is stalled.  Trump is publicly telling members of Congress to stall it.  Of course Russia prefers that.
Funding being stalled to Ukraine is something most Americans are calling for until people's lives here improve. From both parties. Same with funding for Israel...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-20-2024, 08:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 12:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: Jared Kushner manages portions of the Saudi sovereign wealth fund.  I don't know why they like the Trump family, but they clearly do.

As for Russia, Trump is the main reason that aid to Ukraine is stalled.  Trump is publicly telling members of Congress to stall it.  Of course Russia prefers that.
Funding being stalled to Ukraine is something most Americans are calling for until people's lives here improve. From both parties. Same with funding for Israel...

No, that's not true.  Public opinion polls show most Americans support funding for Ukraine.

(04-20-2024, 09:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 08:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Funding being stalled to Ukraine is something most Americans are calling for until people's lives here improve. From both parties. Same with funding for Israel...

No, that's not true.  Public opinion polls show most Americans support funding for Ukraine.

Funny cause I've not met a single person who agrees.

I wonder who made those "polls"

(04-20-2024, 09:18 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 09:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: No, that's not true.  Public opinion polls show most Americans support funding for Ukraine.

MSNBC, CNN, WAPO, NPR lolololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-20-2024, 09:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 09:18 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Funny cause I've not met a single person who agrees.

MSNBC, CNN, WAPO, NPR lolololol

What a coincidence the exact people that want forever wars, feeding their stocks in our military industrial complex.

(04-20-2024, 09:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 08:46 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Funding being stalled to Ukraine is something most Americans are calling for until people's lives here improve. From both parties. Same with funding for Israel...

Were those polls conducted in households of those in the MIC and supply chain dedicated to war times?

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-20-2024, 10:10 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 09:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: MSNBC, CNN, WAPO, NPR lolololol

What a coincidence the exact people that want forever wars, feeding their stocks in our military industrial complex.

You guys and your warmongering talk as if the U.S., its global interests and the constant vigilance required to defend basic freedom around the world somehow operate in a vacuum. Ukraine and Israel lie within those interests. This quaint idea that we can become isolated from the world went out the window in 1941. As long as there is communism, oligarchs, tempestuous sheikdoms and straight up tyrants, we will always be involved. Always.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2024, 10:32 AM by snarkyguy_he_him_his.)

(04-20-2024, 10:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 10:10 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: What a coincidence the exact people that want forever wars, feeding their stocks in our military industrial complex.

You guys and your warmongering talk as if the U.S., its global interests and the constant vigilance required to defend basic freedom around the world somehow operate in a vacuum. Ukraine and Israel lie within those interests. This quaint idea that we can become isolated from the world went out the window in 1941. As long as there is communism, oligarchs, tempestuous sheikdoms and straight up tyrants, we will always be involved. Always.

Yawn.

Ukraine is just as corrupt and terrible as Russia.

The US has zero business in former soviet states, which we agreed to with Russia at the fall of the Soviet Union. We cannot renege just because we illegally orchestrated a coup in 2014.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2024, 10:55 AM by mikesez.)

(04-20-2024, 09:18 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 09:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: No, that's not true.  Public opinion polls show most Americans support funding for Ukraine.

You are free to conduct your own poll.  Go get your random sample!

(04-20-2024, 10:32 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 10:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You guys and your warmongering talk as if the U.S., its global interests and the constant vigilance required to defend basic freedom around the world somehow operate in a vacuum. Ukraine and Israel lie within those interests. This quaint idea that we can become isolated from the world went out the window in 1941. As long as there is communism, oligarchs, tempestuous sheikdoms and straight up tyrants, we will always be involved. Always.

Yawn.

The US has zero business in former soviet states, which we agreed to with Russia at the fall of the Soviet Union. We cannot renege just because we illegally orchestrated a coup in 2014.

The treaties we made with Ukraine from 1991 to 1994 allowed Ukraine to give their nuclear weapons back to Russia in exchange for Russia and the United States both recognizing the independence of Ukraine forever.  We are upholding our treaty obligation and Russia is not.

(04-20-2024, 10:32 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 10:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You guys and your warmongering talk as if the U.S., its global interests and the constant vigilance required to defend basic freedom around the world somehow operate in a vacuum. Ukraine and Israel lie within those interests. This quaint idea that we can become isolated from the world went out the window in 1941. As long as there is communism, oligarchs, tempestuous sheikdoms and straight up tyrants, we will always be involved. Always.

Yawn.

Ah, yes, the good old yawn of sarcastic ignorance. Poland, the Czech Republic and Eastern Germany were former soviet states as well, but we have strong military and free enterprise partnerships there. What makes those different than Ukraine? 

Ukraine's corruption, as in all former soviet states, is a legacy of Russian rule and can be rooted out with enough support from the west. Zelenskyy has already introduced anticorruption measures but it's difficult to enforce when most of their energies are concentrated on fighting an invasion.  

Ukraine is the 2nd largest country in Europe (with a substantial scientific and aerospace brain trust) which presents an opportunity to establish a sizable, strong and thriving democracy on the border with Russia, which is one of our arch opponents on the world stage. Russia commonly funds and equips forces, in partnership with China, Iran and North Korea, to undermine what the free West represents. The same goes for Israel. They are the battlegrounds of opposing global ideologies. The contested world we lived in during the Cold War only shifted borders and regions. It is still the times we live in, and we must remain firm.

Hb, you don't see the problem with that?

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2024, 11:25 AM by Caldrac.)

The problem resides within the imbalances here at the home front. War never changes. I think most of us grasp this concept, and, unfortunately, we're the world's police.

We're too deeply rooted everywhere. More than any other country. Which is interesting in and of itself and I find it funny that people tend to gloss over this fact.

At some point. Our people have to start being prioritized. Right now our Government is either completely clueless to the average household and citizen, or, worse, they're fully aware and just don't give a [BLEEP] anymore.

They expect you to look back at them and smile while they bend you over the table and [BLEEP] you blind financially, both, in the present and future.

Enough with the nonsense already. [BLEEP] Ukraine. [BLEEP] Israel. [BLEEP] any country that likes to instigate and start [BLEEP]. And, look, even in those cases? We're relying on the media to provide an honest story and fair context to make us feel warm and cozy about our tax dollars going over there.

No thanks. There's a reason they're trying to censor and ban social media platforms and independent journalists. They don't want you to know the whole story nor the truth. Most of these wars are started with false flags and an agenda being pushed by Globalist's. Period.

That cat was let out of the bag nearly 90 years ago when Butler warned us about the racket and being approached to takeover the Government.

It was further cemented in 1961 when Eisenhower once again warned us about the dangers of the MIC with his farewell speech.

The boogeyman doesn't live in a cave with a towel around his head or hovers around our border with a latin accent and spanish as their mother tongue.

Our biggest problem is in Washington and they need to [BLEEP] go along with their lobbying [BLEEP] buddies! [Image: 07d253488f8c2b9d6ecb7fe66ee10360.jpg][Image: 0555478206e4df61b716493358cea086.jpg]

America > [BLEEP] Proxy Wars [Image: c1dc76c5e7c1b4b9c285ee01ccc6f2d8.jpg]

I wholeheartedly agree.. [BLEEP] em all!! The Ukraine, Russia, Palestine & Israel..

They all need wiped off the face of the Earth in my opinion.

Only one country owns my heart, baby!!

[Image: SZZvF.gif]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-20-2024, 06:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Hb, you don't see the problem with that?

There are a hundred problems with it, the most profound being the most fundamental. I've advocated for the continued funding of warfare in which to kill other inhabitants of spaceship Earth. 

Yes, we can tick off multitudes of problematic political standpoints here, but ultimately, they are of little consequence compared to the fact there are countries led by cabals who desire to subjugate and control others. At the close of WWII, we created and assumed the role as the superpower of freedom. A mantle we embrace and cannot concede, or the world falls into chaos. One only has to look at the weak foreign and domestic policies of the current administration to see the effects of that not only on the global stage, but on our very own doorstep. 

I understand the frustration of giving foreign aid money when our own domestic situation begs for need - they are two sides of the same coin. We are obligated in our role, even if sometimes it seems that obligation is out of balance.

(04-22-2024, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 06:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Hb, you don't see the problem with that?

There are a hundred problems with it, the most profound being the most fundamental. I've advocated for the continued funding of warfare in which to kill other inhabitants of spaceship Earth. 

Yes, we can tick off multitudes of problematic political standpoints here, but ultimately, they are of little consequence compared to the fact there are countries led by cabals who desire to subjugate and control others. At the close of WWII, we created and assumed the role as the superpower of freedom. A mantle we embrace and cannot concede, or the world falls into chaos. One only has to look at the weak foreign and domestic policies of the current administration to see the effects of that not only on the global stage, but on our very own doorstep. 

I understand the frustration of giving foreign aid money when our own domestic situation begs for need - they are two sides of the same coin. We are obligated in our role, even if sometimes it seems that obligation is out of balance.

No. I'm talking about strictly geopolitically. The US played a role in "influencing" their elections to a pro-US government. Previously, Ukraine had essentially been a puppet of Russia. Think of all those resources and access Putin loses in addition to the US being able to build defenses right on its boarder. Additionally, the pro-US government starts a civil war against pro-Russian territories. The US, imo, was the aggressor in this situation in virtually every way.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 10:18 AM by mikesez. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-23-2024, 09:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There are a hundred problems with it, the most profound being the most fundamental. I've advocated for the continued funding of warfare in which to kill other inhabitants of spaceship Earth. 

No. I'm talking about strictly geopolitically. The US played a role in "influencing" their elections to a pro-US government. Previously, Ukraine had essentially been a puppet of Russia. Think of all those resources and access Putin loses in addition to the US being able to build defenses right on its boarder. Additionally, the pro-US government starts a civil war against pro-Russian territories. The US, imo, was the aggressor in this situation in virtually every way.

You should ask yourself why there are "pro Russian" territories in Ukraine's internationally recognized borders in the first place. Going back to the time of the czars, Russian governments moved people to strategic locations to thwart any possible nationalist or separatist movement.  There is also a "Russian zone" in Moldova, in Latvia, in Kazakhstan, and in Kyrgyzstan. There used to be one in Tajikstan as well. Lenin didn't like this policy and tried to draw the internal borders of the USSR to keep the Russians in Russia, but Stalin went back to the czarist policy of jumbling borders and forcing folks to move until most non Russian populations had a Russian population "supervising" them in a manner of speaking.