Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: LOL Michael Sam is an idiot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First this idiot slams the NFL.

Then it's because of "mental issues".

Could it be that he just wasn't very good and has an agenda?

Yeah gay or not he simply wasn't good enough.
I think he is just plain stupid.

Hell, his twitter handle is @MichaelSamNFL. There is just one little problem. He is/was a CFL player.

Poster boy liberal right there. Dumb as a rock, and can't produce anything factual (like being a CFL player).

Backs up my theory about the correlation between homosexuality/transgender and mental/emotional issues. 

Quote:Backs up my theory about the correlation between homosexuality/transgender and mental/emotional issues.
Good lord.

Shut up.
As bad as the Rams were, they are not going to cut a starting-quality player because he's gay. 

His behavior now just backs up the suspicion that many had wherein they thought the only reason he came out as gay is to pressure the NFL into drafting him. 

He's mentally unstable...has been for a while
Am I the only one that sees humor in the fact that the Rams drafted him?

What if it was the Packers?

Quote:Backs up my theory about the correlation between homosexuality/transgender and mental/emotional issues. 

There is probably a lot of truth to that.
Quote:Am I the only one that sees humor in the fact that the Rams drafted him?

What if it was the Packers?

Then a bunch of us woulda been banned by now
Quote:Then a bunch of us woulda been banned by now
 Probably true.
What makes no sense here is the Hard Knocks part. The Rams were featured on Hard Knocks last year. Now Michael Sam accuses the team of not wanting to be on the show?

1.How is Michael Sam a political topic?

2. I think he's weird

3. Being gay is not a mental disorder even if Sam is nuts.

4. Why does being gay bother some of you so much? Sin? Hello, Trump?!?!
Just realised the articles are from 2015. Why post it now?
Quote:Just realised the articles are from 2015. Why post it now?
Because some people suck.
Quote:1.How is Michael Sam a political topic?

2. I think he's weird

3. Being gay is not a mental disorder even if Sam is nuts.

4. Why does being gay bother some of you so much? Sin? Hello, Trump?!?!
You didn't know?

Only gay people have mental disorders.
Quote:You didn't know?

Only gay people have mental disorders.

I guess so?

I've never heard that one before and I've heard some things. Haha. Oh well, what are you going to do? Just ignorance I suppose. It's bothersome to me on a personal level, but really at my age all I can do is live my life in the most authentic and honest way I know how. Shrugs
Id have to agree.  
Michael Sam is the rep for all gays thus they all must have mental issues?

I know several gay people, including my brother, who have their stuff together and would tell you how Michael Sam is just a head case.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/michael-sam-rips-the-rams-says-he-shouldve-made-the-team-in-2014/'>First this idiot slams the NF</a>L.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/michael-sam-first-openly-gay-player-retires-for-mental-health-reasons/'>Then it's because of "mental issues"</a>.

Could it be that he just wasn't very good and has an agenda?

Any other nearly two year old stories you wanna gripe about?
Pages: 1 2 3 4