Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BOSTON MARATHON BOMBER DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV SENTENCED TO DEATH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BOSTON MARATHON BOMBER DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV SENTENCED TO DEATH

Jurors reach verdict in Boston Marathon Bombing trial's sentencing phase

BOSTON –  <b>DEVELOPING:
</b> The jury deliberating the fate of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has reached a verdict.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/15/jur...on-bomber/

Well, if it's not deserved here, not sure when it would be. I just watched a documentary on this. Strange set of bros.

The all caps in the titled startled me.

Moreso than the sentence.
One less piece of trash breathing our air soon..
Quote:One less piece of trash breathing our air soon..

Trouble is with all the appeals process, we'll be giving him 3 hots and a cot + medical care for the next 20+ years
good

Quote:Trouble is with all the appeals process, we'll be giving him 3 hots and a cot + medical care for the next 20+ years

He was getting that either way the verdict went.
Quote:Trouble is with all the appeals process, we'll be giving him 3 hots and a cot + medical care for the next 20+ years

Hopefully he goes into gen pop and save the tax payers some money..
Quote:Hopefully he goes into gen pop and save the tax payers some money..
If not, due to the appeal process, he basically got a life sentence.
I'll never cheer the death of another human being.
Quote:I'll never cheer the death of another human being.

I do.. And I'm not embarrassed to say it.. Some scum just need to go..
Most people don't share that sentiment.  In this instance, I would tend to agree with you. 

I'm not sure what we'd be cheering for.  Killing this terrorist doesn't do anything to bring back the victims who lost lives, and it's not going to do anything for the people who suffered trauma of one form or another.  It placates the population that wants justice meted out on the same level as the crime committed.  Justice would just as easily be served by locking this guy up and throwing away the key.  It's still a death sentence.  It's just a little slower burn.  Most people want instant vengeance. 

Real justice would be to sentence him to life, and put him in the worst federal prison in the country in general population.  Nature would take care of the rest. 

Quote:I do.. And I'm not embarrassed to say it.. Some scum just need to go..

This.
The sentence will be carried out by Tom Brady, who will insert needles into each of Tsarnaev's lungs and let all the air out.

Quote:The sentence will be carried out by Tom Brady, who will insert needles into each of Tsarnaev's lungs and let all the air out.
That joke seemed to fall flat.
He's not a human being, he's the lowest form of animal life on the planet.  Good riddance! 
I would gladly accept an invite to watch him fry. Actually i think we should stone him to death.
Quote:I would gladly accept an invite to watch him fry. Actually i think we should stone him to death.
I'd rather just tie him to a tree, drop a backpack on the ground and walk away.
Quote:He's not a human being, he's the lowest form of animal life on the planet. Good riddance!

Ok
Quote:He's not a human being, he's the lowest form of animal life on the planet.  Good riddance! 
Are you saying he's sub human?
Pages: 1 2 3