Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars re-sign Ryan Davis. Let RFA's (including Todman) walk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Fullback Will Ta’ufo’ou, cornerback Teddy Williams, tailback/kick returner Jordan Todman, guard Jacques McClendon and tight end Fendi Onobun now become unrestricted free agents. Their agents are allowed to talk to other teams starting Saturday at 4 p.m. and sign with other teams starting Tuesday at 4 p.m.

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544...ree-agents

Quote:<div>The Jaguars have re-signed exclusive rights free agent Ryan Davis. Davis had 6.5 sacks in 16 games (no starts) last year to go with 17 tackles, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.

</div>
Good love Davis 

And the rest are just roaster fillers 

Glad to see Davis back. Won't really miss anyone else mentioned. I don't mind Todman, but won't miss him either.

Saw an interesting tweet. Since coming here two years ago, Caldwell has not tendered one restricted free agent.

Quote:Saw an interesting tweet. Since coming here two years ago, Caldwell has not tendered one restricted free agent.

Remember when we did tender them?
Pasztor is expected to sign soon too.

Wouldn't mind seeing this guy in teal:

[Image: Jalston+Fowler+Georgia+Southern+v+Alabam...pezSVl.jpg]
Jerome Felton could be an option as well.

Edit: someone agrees

@RapSheet - #Jags not tendering RFA FB Will Ta’ufo’ou… Expect the Jaguars to have Jerome Felton in once free agency hits. That’s Adrian Peterson’s guy.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/573925445810319360
This is good to see. I like Davis. I hope he continues to develop and he gets some more playing time out there. He has a lot of ability and upside.

Davis is the only guy I care about. I think our future at RB is in college right now. Denard is good but I don't think he can be the guy. Gerhart just isn't very good in my opinion. Storm is just a career 3rd stringer/practice squad back.

Davis is money in the lightning package
Remember when Todman broke a couple big runs at the end of the year and all the knee-jerkers here proclaimed him the best RB on the team?

Those guys are funny.

Quote:Remember when Todman broke a couple big runs at the end of the year and all the knee-jerkers here proclaimed him the best RB on the team?

Those guys are funny.

No. I don't remember that.
Doesn't mean the others won't be back. Lots of teams refuse to tender RFAs so they can sign them back to cheaper contracts than the tender levels.

Quote:Remember when Todman broke a couple big runs at the end of the year and all the knee-jerkers here proclaimed him the best RB on the team?

Those guys are funny.

Just curious.  Who did you think was the best RB on the team at the end of the year?  It's not like there were many choices .... Toby, Storm, or the injured Offensive Weapon?

Todman rushed 32-186 for 5.8YPC including 12-123 for 10 YPC in the final 2 games

In case you haven't noticed, Caldwell's evaluation of RBs is less than spectacular to date.   Toby Toby Toby  !!!

That's fine.  Baltimore will pick him up and utilize him properly. 

Quote:No. I don't remember that.

Quote:Just curious.  Who did you think was the best RB on the team at the end of the year?  It's not like there were many choices .... Toby, Storm, or the injured Offensive Weapon?

Todman rushed 32-186 for 5.8YPC including 12-123 for 10 YPC in the final 2 games

In case you haven't noticed, Caldwell's evaluation of RBs is less than spectacular to date.   Toby Toby Toby  !!!

That's fine.  Baltimore will pick him up and utilize him properly. 
Well, here's 1 Rico, without having to go back and look!
Surprised todman and will t let go I think that's another mistake by Caldwell
Quote:Well, here's 1 Rico, without having to go back and look!

And where did that post say he was 'the best on the team'? I saw a question.

So 1 poster asking a question = 'all of the knee-jerkers'
Quote:Jerome Felton could be an option as well.

Edit: someone agrees

@RapSheet - #Jags not tendering RFA FB Will Ta’ufo’ou… Expect the Jaguars to have Jerome Felton in once free agency hits. That’s Adrian Peterson’s guy.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/573925445810319360

I assume it was just to clarify, but the last sentence by Rapoport is interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4