Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thoughtful Trump Supporters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I would venture to say that this is typical.  A group of white men from Texas leave a generous tip to a black waitress with a kind note.  The tolerant left should pay attention here.  This woman sure seems to have learned a lesson.

Wonder how many thoughtful Trump supporters are gonna help rebuild (or donate to) the mosque that was burned right after Trump initiated his Muslim ban.
Quote:Wonder how many thoughtful Trump supporters are gonna help rebuild (or donate to) the mosque that was burned right after Trump initiated his Muslim ban.

Are you insinuating that the mosque burned because of the ban?  I wonder how many thoughtful thoughtless liberals are going to help rebuild (or donate to) the mosque.
what?  450?  who does 450?  you couldn't make it an even 5?  Racist jerks.

Quote:Are you insinuating that the mosque burned because of the ban?  I wonder how many thoughtful thoughtless liberals are going to help rebuild (or donate to) the mosque.

Just the ones who can take the money out of your pocket. Liberals only use someone else's money.

Quote:Are you insinuating that the mosque burned because of the ban? I wonder how many <del>thoughtful</del> thoughtless liberals are going to help rebuild (or donate to) the mosque.

I'm sure the timing is just an odd coincidence. I don't know any Trump supporters who have stood against the Muslim ban. If anyone is gonna help in this situation, it will likely be liberals.
Quote:I'm sure the timing is just an odd coincidence. I don't know any Trump supporters who have stood against the Muslim ban. If anyone is gonna help in this situation, it will likely be liberals.

We were for it when Bamster did it, why would we stop being right?
Quote:I'm sure the timing is just an odd coincidence. I don't know any Trump supporters who have stood against the Muslim ban. If anyone is gonna help in this situation, it will likely be liberals.

Great...  that means more "protests" riots, looting and destroying infrastructure.
Quote:Great... that means more <del>"protests"</del> riots, looting and destroying infrastructure.
Did you just find the "cross out text" feature?

It's hilarious when you use it.
What's the point of this article?
Quote:What's the point of this article?

Black people should be grateful white republican men give them tip money working a minimum wage job.  
Quote:Black people should be grateful white republican men give them tip money working a minimum wage job.

I'll take [BLEEP] Answers for $200, Alex..
Quote:Black people should be grateful white republican men give them tip money working a minimum wage job.

LOL is that right?

You must live a bitter life

Servers don't get minimum wage. You should know this.
Quote:Wonder how many thoughtful Trump supporters are gonna help rebuild (or donate to) the mosque that was burned right after Trump initiated his Muslim ban.

There is no Muslim ban.  Learn how to not lie.
Quote:There is no Muslim ban. Learn how to not lie.

Then what is it?
Quote:Then what is it?

It is a moratorium on people from those 7 countries.  It's not a ban at all.  It has a time limit.  Additionally, there are 40 other Muslim majority countries unaffected by the order.  Hence, Muslims as Muslims are not banned.
Trumps killing the stock markets too today
Quote:It is a moratorium on people from those 7 countries. It's not a ban at all. It has a time limit. Additionally, there are 40 other Muslim majority countries unaffected by the order. Hence, Muslims as Muslims are not banned.

What's the purpose ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5