Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Avatar suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
While I was away from the board, someone else created an account and, not knowing about me because I had not been positing, chose my Jaguars shield avatar. So now I need to find a different one. Of course, I want it to be a Jaguars image that nobody else is using already. Unfortunately Tom Coughlin photos are of him with the Giants and Doug Marrone photos are of him with the Bills, so searching them produced no results I liked. No surprise there but it was disappointing. I did not search Blake Bortles just because several other people use pictures of him. If you have other ideas that match my criteria, post them here.

Hillary Clinton.
[Image: 2qtl1sm.jpg]
Oh my God...my eyes hurt.

[Image: b34cd24a80436ddf5e2a675c661e7ac5.jpg]

Quote:Oh my God...my eyes hurt.

Sorry...I've lost some weight since that was taken.
Quote:While I was away from the board, someone else created an account and, not knowing about me because I had not been positing, chose my Jaguars shield avatar. So now I need to find a different one. Of course, I want it to be a Jaguars image that nobody else is using already. Unfortunately Tom Coughlin photos are of him with the Giants and Doug Marrone photos are of him with the Bills, so searching them produced no results I liked. No surprise there but it was disappointing. I did not search Blake Bortles just because several other people use pictures of him. If you have other ideas that match my criteria, post them here.

That poster was me. As you can see I've changed my avatar. Mainly because people kept confusing me for you and skipped over my posts without reading it.
Quote:That poster was me. As you can see I've changed my avatar. Mainly because people kept confusing me for you and skipped over my posts without reading it.

OK thanks. Sorry that happened to you. I don't know why people would rather scroll past my posts than block them if they don't like me.
Quote:OK thanks. Sorry that happened to you. I don't know why people would rather scroll past my posts than block them if they don't like me.

Do you like the avatar I posted
Quote:Do you like the avatar I posted

No I don't.
[Image: 22ypti.jpg]

Quote:No I don't.
What about mine? It's goooood, real good.
Well, now that your avatar has been freed up, you can go back to using the one you had been using.
Quote:Well, now that your avatar has been freed up, you can go back to using the one you had been using.
I'm not sure why, but I laughed. 

*lock thread*
Lloyd Christmas
Ya know? When something is way too easy, sometimes you just have to walk away..
It's BACK!

[Image: hitler.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:[Image: 2qtl1sm.jpg]

As hideous as that is it made me laugh so hard my eyes were watering. I've had a rough day and you just made it better in a really jacked up way. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7