Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Old Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Are there any old-time users that anyone else misses dearly? For me, it would have to be KM91, BJORN, superfan32, and CowboyBarry. The mod team, and indeed the entire sideline forum has never been the same without CowboyBarry around  Sad. Dav and Fargin also deserve a mention, but they can't physically come back here for obvious reasons  Sad...R.I.P.

Once in a blue moon we might even get an occasional BucketHead, or BananaPhone sighting.

I was wondering what happened to Barry.

I think bananaphone has been banned...and it was before I got red letters so don't ask me why!

I miss SF32, barry, KM91 and Bjorn (think he's found Twitter) too!! I hate when people go away with out saying goodbye...makes me sad!!
I haven't seen homebiscuit in awhile. I think it may be due to his job tough. Fargin and Dav are missed. I liked Madhatter too.

Quote:I haven't seen homebiscuit in awhile. I think it may be due to his job tough. Fargin and Dav are missed. I liked Madhatter too.

Homebiscuit is missed too...he better show up soon!! :yes:

Its Meier Time
hasn't been around in eons...

I miss Iowajagfan.  His posts were always well written and thought out.  He was a borderline genius, I'd say.  

Quote:I miss Iowajagfan. His posts were always well written and thought out. He was a borderline genius, I'd say.

Not me...glad that schmuck is gone!! He was annoying as heck!! Tongue
I was thinking about bjorn the other day
I will forever miss The Village Idiot (best poster ever IMO) and Fargin (Rest in peace my friend) but no post about past posters can go on without a tip of the hat to Corn!
I always enjoyed Team Gene.  I miss him. :teehee:

the village idiot was my sons' first football coach

Quote:the village idiot was my sons' first football coach

He was a great poster.  I wish he would come back
BILL4Jags always cracked me up...Haven't seen him in a long time

Quote:I miss Iowajagfan.  His posts were always well written and thought out.  He was a borderline genius, I'd say.  

Borderline geniuses don't sing about not having brains.
Quote:I was thinking about Bjorn the other day.

Do you know why he stopped posting?
Homebiscuit, km91 and TMD but we all know TMD is only temporary
Quote:Do you know why he stopped posting?

I heard his cat kept nagging about how much time he spent on the board. Then one day his cat had enough and gave him an ultimatum;the board or me (the cat) and there was no other option. He had to leave the board. He had too much invested in cat sweaters to get rid of his cat. He hasn't been seen since.
Quote:Not me...glad that schmuck is gone!! He was annoying as heck!! Tongue

He drove me crazy too but there was no denying my...his brilliance.
Quote:Borderline geniuses don't sing about not having brains.

How would you know?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6