Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: #BlackLivesMatter Nutjobs Stop a Commuter Train on the Way to Patriots Playoff Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

#BlackLivesMatter Nutjobs Stop a Commuter Train on the Way to Patriots Playoff Game

In yet another attempt to obnoxiously disrupt the lives of ordinary Americans in order to spew forth their fabricated message of a fictitious widespread persecution of black Americans, Black Lives Matter protesters halted a commuter train that was taking passengers to the New England Patriots game

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/01/10/blacklive...yoff-game/

Yeah...nothing says "sign me up for the cause" like pee peeing me off when I'm trying to go about my business!!
It is a stupid method to draw attention to your cause but the over-representation of black (and other minority) males in often one sided police shootings is in no way fictitious. 

So is nut job the code word for thug, which was a code for the n word?
Plow the hell through em next time..
Quote:Plow the hell through em next time..
Reading this comment and a few of the comments on the article I find the callous disregard for human lives rather disturbing. 
Quote:So is nut job the code word for thug, which was a code for the n word?

Nut job is code for nut job. Stop trying to look for something to complain about.
Train wheel lube.

Quote:Nut job is code for nut job. Stop trying to look for something to complain about.
He's not looking, he's seeing and I see it too. Most of these articles the word thug carries the same connotations as that other word.

Exactly. Nword. Code for Nut. So when one says n word, it means nut.

Got it.

I guess we also have t word...for thug.
Quote:He's not looking, he's seeing and I see it too. Most of these articles the word thug carries the same connotations as that other word.

Ok. So now another word " means something else"

Next thing we will have 20 words that mean one thing.

Can't use thug now?

The Gambinos, John Gotti, armed robbers, et al will be pleased. We can't call them thugs anymore.

Whew.
Quote:Ok. So now another word " means something else"

Can't use thug now?

The Gambinos, John Gotti, armed robbers, et al will be pleased. We can't call them thugs anymore.

Whew.
You can use whatever word you like. Why should my observations or objections be any hindrance to you expressing your POV? I just find it telling that these people find it necessary to hide their true thoughts behind synonyms. And of course when you call them out on their pathetic wordplay they use the old "it's political correctness gone mad" argument. 
Quote:He's not looking, he's seeing and I see it too. Most of these articles the word thug carries the same connotations as that other word.

My secret decoder ring must be broken... Not to mention that article didn't call anyone a thug.
Quote:Reading this comment and a few of the comments on the article I find the callous disregard for human lives rather disturbing.

Hmmmm.. and I thought I was being nice about it..
Quote:It is a stupid method to draw attention to your cause but the over-representation of black (and other minority) males in often one sided police shootings is in no way fictitious. 

There will always be an over-representation of a certain race in every statistic. The overwhelming number of police-involved shootings happen in high-crime areas. You see white-on-black, I see another shooting in a high-crime neighborhood. 

Actually, I gathered all of these statistics to show you that you probably don't understand police shootings as well as you think you do, but I realized that you probably don't care about that. You aren't stupid. If you haven't already researched these things, then you don't really want to know where the problem is. 

Everything is about people being secretly racist with you. What are some of the other words that are code words for code words that represent the n word??
Quote:Nut job is code for nut job. Stop trying to look for something to complain about.

First off, im not complaining or looking to complain about anything.

Second if you cant read between the lines of the connotation between this story and the city of Boston with it being the most racist city in the north, then you are truly naive. 

Quote:Reading this comment and a few of the comments on the article I find the callous disregard for human lives rather disturbing. 

It's clear their is a certain demographic the writers of the article are targeting.
Quote:My secret decoder ring must be broken... Not to mention that article didn't call anyone a thug.

They chose nut-job for obvious reasons.

Either call them thugs and feel the heat, or secretly use another covert term and get away with it. Either way, their goal of reaching their desired (pathetic) audience is reached.
Quote:You can use whatever word you like. Why should my observations or objections be any hindrance to you expressing your POV? I just find it telling that these people find it necessary to hide their true thoughts behind synonyms. And of course when you call them out on their pathetic wordplay they use the old "it's political correctness gone mad" argument. 

Bingo!

I wish I can add to this, but you put it perfectly.
Quote:Ok. So now another word " means something else"

Can't use thug now?

Whew.

Just like what DF said, you can use any word you like.

Just dont let it conceal who you really are. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5