Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: He just keeps lying - now believes millions of illegals committed voter fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/po....html?_r=0

<div>Spicer confirms from podium that yes, Trump believes millions voted illegally
<p style="margin-left:60px;font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif;">Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, confirmed on Tuesday that President Trump has long believed that millions of undocumented immigrants voted illegally in the 2016 election, furthering a false claim from the podium of the West Wing briefing room and refusing to rule out an investigation down the road.

Continue reading the main story

</div>

<div style="margin:20px 0px 37px;">
<p style="margin-left:auto;font-family:'franklin-normal-400', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;color:rgb(204,204,204);"> 

<div> 

</div>
</div>

<div>
<p style="margin-left:60px;font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif;">“He said 3 to 5 million people could have voted illegally, based on the studies that he’s seen,” Mr. Spicer told stunned reporters, acknowledging a statement that Mr. Trump made privately in a meeting with congressional leaders on Monday afternoon.

</div>
When will we have an investigation for the largest voter fraud in US history?

Quote:When will we have an investigation for the largest voter fraud in US history?

In terms of voter fraud,  nothing tops the voter fraud in the 2012 election.  In 59 different voting districts in Philadelphia, Barack Hussein Obama got over 19,000 votes,  while Mitt Romney got 0 votes!
They hatted Mitt
Quote:They hatted Mitt

It's statistically impossible for a Republican or a Democrat candidate not to get a vote when over 19,000 votes are cast.
Alternative facts.
Investigation incoming.

[Image: LKNOED6.png]

[Image: LastingQuestionableCamel-size_restricted.gif]

DJT already putting the wheels in motion for an easy re-election in 2020. On top of getting rid of illegal and deceased voters, the DNC are spending all of their time and energy on trying to stop Trump rather than rebuilding their broken down party.
Quote:DJT already putting the wheels in motion for an easy re-election in 2020. On top of getting rid of illegal and deceased voters, the DNC are spending all of their time and energy on trying to stop Trump rather than rebuilding their broken down party.

They are rebuilding their party by shutting down whites, kicking them out, and insulting them relentlessly.

Sometimes I wonder if someone behind the scenes is intentionally sabotaging the Democrats.
Why does Trump care? It's over and he won.

Use your time more wisely and let it go man.
Republicans love their pointless investigations.
Quote:Why does Trump care? It's over and he won.

Why wouldn't you care about potentially millions of illegal votes? Voting is the cornerstone of Democracy. If it is compromised, there is no Democracy.

This investigation is well overdue. Jeff Sessions won't pussyfoot around either.
Quote:Why wouldn't you care about potentially millions of illegal votes? Voting is the cornerstone of Democracy. If it is compromised, there is no Democracy.

This investigation is well overdue. Jeff Sessions won't pussyfoot around either.
Does it change the results of the election? If not, let's move on. Trump is only doing this because he lost the popular vote and he hates the fact that he did. If he had won the popular vote, I highly doubt he would be doing this.

"Yea, We won the SB but I want an investigation on if there was a hold on 3rd and 15 in the 3rd quarter. It won't change the outcome but I need to know!"
Quote:Why does Trump care? It's over and he won.

He is a smart man and is already thinking about re-election. That is why he cares. 
It's not going to change the results of this election...but it may impact future elections.

He's right.  Millions could have.

It's why the extremists on the left fear voter ID.

Quote:Does it change the results of the election? If not, let's move on. Trump is only doing this because he lost the popular vote and he hates the fact that he did. If he had won the popular vote, I highly doubt he would be doing this.

"Yea, We won the SB but I want an investigation on if there was a hold on 3rd and 15 in the 3rd quarter. It won't change the outcome but I need to know!"

Frankly? Every loser of the last 5 elections has complained about voter fraud. It's past time for us to have a serious investigation on the matter, and I'd say that even if the Dems had won.
Millions of illegal votes?  Were these the invisible people that packed DC for his inauguration? 

Quote:Millions of illegal votes? Were these the invisible people that packed DC for his inauguration?

Baghdad Sean is just making sure you have the alternate facts!
I don't understand why anybody thinks this is a bad thing...that doesn't pass the logic test or the common sense test.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6