Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Justin Blackmon sells his Queen's Harbor home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I didn't see this posted anywhere and found it interesting. I'm assuming he sold it because he hasn't been earning much money the last couple of years, but who knows...

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/...0-000.html
Needs booze and weed money?

Quote:I didn't see this posted anywhere and found it interesting. I'm assuming he sold it because he hasn't been earning much money the last couple of years, but who knows...

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/...0-000.html

He just needed to get away from the bad influences there.

You know how ghetto those queens harbor people can be.
I'm thinking he needs the money just to live on. It's not like he has a job.

Rehab ain't cheap
Quote:He just needed to get away from the bad influences there.

You know how ghetto those queens harbor people can be.

JB was living in the cut?!?
The fact he sold it for about the same price as he purchased it for several years ago is telling. The housing market as a whole has come back the last couple of years. Maybe half million dollar houses weren't as affected and as a result haven't experienced the same level of appreciation as the rest of the housing market over the past couple of years, or maybe he REALLY needed to sell it. It seems like there should have been some appreciation in value over that time. I'm no real estate expert though.
CHAMPIONSHIP!

I think its a sign that he has no intention of playing for the Jaguars ever again.

Team moving to London = confirmed 

Rumor has it that it was purchased by Bill Cowher...
<p class="">http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory...._id=544554

<p class=""> 

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Records show the Queen’s Harbour Yacht & Country Club Owners Association placed a $2,346 lien in June on Blackmon’s home for unpaid assessments.

<p class="">An earlier lien had been issued in April 2013 for $1,180, but was released two months later, according to records filed with the clerk’s office.

Quote:The fact he sold it for about the same price as he purchased it for several years ago is telling. The housing market as a whole has come back the last couple of years. Maybe half million dollar houses weren't as affected and as a result haven't experienced the same level of appreciation as the rest of the housing market over the past couple of years, or maybe he REALLY needed to sell it. It seems like there should have been some appreciation in value over that time. I'm no real estate expert though.
Queen Harbor is full of snoots... I wouldn't live in there if you paid me to.
Quote:Queen Harbor is full of snoots... I wouldn't live in there if you paid me to.

I'm sure your disdain has served you well over the years.
I don't know what to make of this.

Quote:I don't know what to make of this.

How about nothing
Who cares
I'm hoping he comes back. I don't know if this is good or bad so I won't speculate

Extended Stay, here I come!

-JB14
Quote:I think its a sign that he has no intention of playing for the Jaguars ever again.

He's playing for the Jags or never again.  He'll see how fast that money goes and he'll want more, he'll play here again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4