Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Justin Blackmon sells his Queen's Harbor home

I didn't see this posted anywhere and found it interesting. I'm assuming he sold it because he hasn't been earning much money the last couple of years, but who knows...

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/...0-000.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Needs booze and weed money?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I didn't see this posted anywhere and found it interesting. I'm assuming he sold it because he hasn't been earning much money the last couple of years, but who knows...

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/...0-000.html

He just needed to get away from the bad influences there.

You know how ghetto those queens harbor people can be.

I'm thinking he needs the money just to live on. It's not like he has a job.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Rehab ain't cheap

Quote:He just needed to get away from the bad influences there.

You know how ghetto those queens harbor people can be.

JB was living in the cut?!?

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

The fact he sold it for about the same price as he purchased it for several years ago is telling. The housing market as a whole has come back the last couple of years. Maybe half million dollar houses weren't as affected and as a result haven't experienced the same level of appreciation as the rest of the housing market over the past couple of years, or maybe he REALLY needed to sell it. It seems like there should have been some appreciation in value over that time. I'm no real estate expert though.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

I think its a sign that he has no intention of playing for the Jaguars ever again.

Team moving to London = confirmed 

Rumor has it that it was purchased by Bill Cowher...

<p class="">http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory...._id=544554

<p class=""> 

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Records show the Queen’s Harbour Yacht & Country Club Owners Association placed a $2,346 lien in June on Blackmon’s home for unpaid assessments.

<p class="">An earlier lien had been issued in April 2013 for $1,180, but was released two months later, according to records filed with the clerk’s office.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:The fact he sold it for about the same price as he purchased it for several years ago is telling. The housing market as a whole has come back the last couple of years. Maybe half million dollar houses weren't as affected and as a result haven't experienced the same level of appreciation as the rest of the housing market over the past couple of years, or maybe he REALLY needed to sell it. It seems like there should have been some appreciation in value over that time. I'm no real estate expert though.
Queen Harbor is full of snoots... I wouldn't live in there if you paid me to.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Queen Harbor is full of snoots... I wouldn't live in there if you paid me to.

I'm sure your disdain has served you well over the years.

I don't know what to make of this.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:I don't know what to make of this.

How about nothing

Who cares

I'm hoping he comes back. I don't know if this is good or bad so I won't speculate

Extended Stay, here I come!

-JB14

Quote:I think its a sign that he has no intention of playing for the Jaguars ever again.

He's playing for the Jags or never again.  He'll see how fast that money goes and he'll want more, he'll play here again.

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman