Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are coaches subject to drug testing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"Our perception is the offensive line is getting better.” - HC Bradley
We get it, TMD Jr. You don't like Gus.
If we give up 7 sacks Thursday, the oline is getting better.
Quote:"Our perception is the offensive line is getting better.” - HC Bradley

Bradley disgusts me. If they trot out the same line next year, then Jacksonville should riot outside the stadium.
People who don't like Gus Bradley have no clue what they are talking about. He is responsible for the huge improvement on defense. Now we just need time for the offense to catch up.

Quote:If we give up 7 sacks Thursday, the oline is getting better.

Blake Bortles sacked himself a couple times.
Quote:People who don't like Gus Bradley have no clue what they are talking about. He is responsible for the huge improvement on defense. Now we just need time for the offense to catch up.

Gus Bradley is responsible for 6 wins in the past 30 games.
Quote:Gus Bradley is responsible for 6 wins in the past 30 games.

Everybody on the field is responsible for six wins in the last 30 games.
Quote:"Our perception is the offensive line is getting better.” - HC Bradley
I read that and also thought he was drunk or something.  He is sipping too much of his own medicine
When you lie so much that you believe yourself, it is officially a problem.
Quote:Blake Bortles sacked himself a couple times.

So the oline was responsible for 4 - 5. Not exactlysomething to brag about .

How many times has Bortles bailed out the oline this season.
Quote:So the oline was responsible for 4 - 5. Not exactlysomething to brag about .

I never counted, but he has been able to get first downs by running out of a dirty pocket.
Are fans subject to drug testing?
Quote:So the oline was responsible for 4 - 5. Not exactlysomething to brag about .

Bortles has bailed out the Oline more times than he's been the cause of the sacks.

I'm apalled at the coaching staff defending the offensive line. We are second in QB hits, and 1st in Sacks allowed (By A Lot), but let's continue the "we're improving" mantra...Bradley is clueless.

I'm not drinking the kool-aid.
Luke had a tough assignment this past week no doubt about it, but that is why he was drafted where he was.

Suggs took Luke to school yesterday. Absolutely manhandled him.

Beadles and Bowanko also played terrible.
I hardly knew what to think when I first read this thread title, but for some reason it made me laugh.

The reality is Bradley makes a fine position coach or Defensive Coordinator. However; this year more than anything showed a lot of people he is not head coach material.
Quote:Are fans subject to drug testing?

Fans are subject to drug searching. You can't bring booze into the stadium.

Quote:Bortles has bailed out the Oline more times than he's been the cause of the sacks.

I'm appalled at the coaching staff defending the offensive line. We are second in QB hits, and 1st in Sacks allowed (by a lot), but let's continue the "we're improving" mantra...Bradley is clueless.

I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

Don't forget who our right tackle is. We also had to play against the Bengals and Cowboys without Brandon Linder. We were getting better and then the right side of the line got banged up.
Quote:Luke had a tough assignment this past week no doubt about it, but that is why he was drafted where he was.

Suggs took Luke to school yesterday. Absolutely manhandled him.

Beadles and Bowanko also played terrible.

Luke has been schooled so much lately he will soon be known as Dr. Joeckel.
Quote:The reality is Bradley makes a fine position coach or Defensive Coordinator. However; this year more than anything showed a lot of people he is not head coach material.

You have to admit he is a better head coach than Mike Mularkey. It could have been worse.
Pages: 1 2 3