Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags favored by 3 points Thursday night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First time all season. Discuss.
Longer then that someone had a stat up we where going to set records for consecutive under dogs in 2 games! IIRC it was 30 something consecutive games as under dogs.

Not surprised. Titans are awful.
We win this this game, no doubt in my mind.  

Quote:Longer then that someone had a stat up we where going to set records for consecutive under dogs in 2 games! IIRC it was 30 something consecutive games as under dogs.
I started a thread about it. If we lose this game against Tennessee than that is probably the only way that I see Bradley being fired this season.
When was the last time we won three at home?

the streak is over

Quote:First time all season. Discuss.

First time in a few seasons.

Looks like that streak is over.
Quote:We win this this game, no doubt in my mind.  

Would you bet the mortgage on that?
It's a trap!

I looked it up the article says this week made 42 straight games as underdogs 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...56993.html

Quote:When was the last time we won three at home?
 Over how many seasons?
They should be. The Titans lost to one of the other 2-11 teams today and have to travel on a short week. We were one blocked kick away from winning at Tennessee. Three points is the amount given to home teams, so at a neutral site there would be no favorite. That is fair enough because both teams are 2-12.

More than that in 2010 IIRC.
Which means the game is a toss up because the home team always gets three points

Actually 2011.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/te...x/2011.htm
Quote:Would you bet the mortgage on that?

LOL, no!!  

But, I'm willing to say, that if we don't win, I'll refrain for 1 full week from saying anything about the OC.  For 1 full week.  

That's how confident I am that we win this game.  
Quote:Which means the game is a toss up because the home team always gets three points

Oh yeah, it's pretty much a pick 'em game in the eyes of Vegas.

But to me, there's no way I can see us losing.  We're a better team.  Our D is better.  And we have more skill players on offense.

I think 17 points wins this game.  And I think we can get there...  
Quote:Oh yeah, it's pretty much a pick 'em game in the eyes of Vegas.

But to me, there's no way I can see us losing.  We're a better team.  Our D is better.  And we have more skill players on offense.

I think 17 points wins this game.  And I think we can get there...  

We better get there in the first half, we know how the 2nd half usually goes.

Quote:We better get there in the first half, we know how the 2nd half usually goes.
Believe it or not, the Jags are 6-0 when they score at least 24 or more points in a game.

Pages: 1 2 3 4