Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Did Blake Bortles get hurt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After one sack in the fourth quarter, Blake Bortles limped off the same way Toby Gerhart did in Philadelphia. But he did not miss any plays. Did he get sacked again because of a right ankle injury?

No, he get sacked because our O-line can't block anyone..

He's got some minor muscular concussions...  I think most people call them bruises...  

Gabbert calls them boo-boos

swiss cheese OL gonna grind Blake into Jello

Was that on the play he got sacked, or the play right after that, when he got sacked? There was also that play where he got sacked. I believe it was before the play where he got sacked.

Quote:After one sack in the fourth quarter, Blake Bortles limped off the same way Toby Gerhart did in Philadelphia. But he did not miss any plays. Did he get sacked again because of a right ankle injury?

Are you for real?
Yes he did. Wearing a boot at his press conference. They are saying a foot sprain.
Maybe it's for the best. We need to see what we have in Henne.

Quote:He's got some minor muscular concussions...  I think most people call them bruises...  

Gabbert calls them boo-boos
Contusions.
Quote:Yes he did. Wearing a boot at his press conference. They are saying a foot sprain.

Crap. That makes me a little less optimistic about the Titans game.
The O-line hurts me.

Quote:Maybe it's for the best. We need to see what we have in Henne.

Where were you the first three weeks? We have already seen what we have in Chad Henne.
Quote:Where were you the first three weeks? We have already seen what we have in Chad Henne.

Did he play already? Must have missed it. I still think he has lots of untapped potential. He's only, what, 30 years old? Hasn't even hit his prime yet.
Quote:Did he play already? Must have missed it. I still think he has lots of untapped potential. He's only, what, 30 years old? Hasn't even hit his prime yet.
hahha
Quote:Did he play already? Must have missed it. I still think he has lots of untapped potential. He's only, what, 30 years old? Hasn't even hit his prime yet.

The first two and a half games, yes. And that was enough for Gus Bradley to figure out Chad Henne sucks.
Quote:The first two and a half games, yes. And that was enough for Gus Bradley to figure out Chad Henne sucks.

What do they know? I don't need to see him in practices. I don't need to see him in games. I got a feeling about Henne.
Quote:What do they know? I don't need to see him in practices. I don't need to see him in games. I got a feeling about Henne.
Trollolllooll
Quote:Trollolllooll

For what? For believing in Chad? Then fine, a troll I am. I can't help it. I've believed in the guy ever since I saw him in that onesie. That's the guy you want leading the troops down the field. That's a guy we can all stand by and believe in.
Quote:For what? For believing in Chad? Then fine, a troll I am. I can't help it. I've believed in the guy ever since I saw him in that onesie. That's the guy you want leading the troops down the field. That's a guy we can all stand by and believe in.

Are you a Michigan fan?

Back to the topic, I hope Blake can be effective against Tennessee as both a passer and a runner. The walking boot is not a good sign because he has a short week.
Quote:What do they know? I don't need to see him in practices. I don't need to see him in games. I got a feeling about Henne.
I had a feeling about Henne too.... A roll of Tums handled it quite nicely..
Pages: 1 2 3 4