Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***The Official President Trump Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Schedule:

8:30am - President elect Trump, his family, Vice President elect Pence and his family will attend church service.

9:30am - President elect Trump, his family, Vice President elect Pence and his family will attend a tea reception hosted by President Obama and the First Lady.

10:30am - President elect Trump and Vice President elect Pence and their families will travel to the U.S. Capitol for the swearing in ceremony.

Noon - President elect Trump and Vice President elect Pence will be sworn in.  President Trump and Vice President Pence will bid farewell to the Obamas and Bidens.

1pm - President Trump and Vice President Pence will attend a joint congressional committee luncheon.

2:30pm - President Trump and Vice President Pence will attend a military review.

3pm - President Trump and Vice President Pence and families will attend the inaugural parade.

7pm - President Trump and Vice President Pence and their wives will attend the Liberty and Freedom Ball.  After the Liberty and Freedom Ball, they will attend the Military Ball.

Quite a day...Congratulations to our new President and Vice President and congratulations to the United States of America...Let's Make America Great Again!

My president.
[Image: 414wUMCDYkL.jpg]

[Image: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg]

[Image: 821484_1.jpg]

[Image: CA326_Bernie2020_00000_bk.jpg]

Spam much?

Dude..... please tell me you're joking with this Bernie Sanders stuff....

Quote:Dude..... please tell me you're joking with this Bernie Sanders stuff....

When that [BAD WORD REMOVED] puts out [BAD WORD REMOVED] like this he can go [BAD WORD REMOVED] himself with the barbed [BAD WORD REMOVED] of Satan.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/bernie-s...ntry-earth

“No, we’re not a compassionate society in terms of our relationship to poor and working people. Our record is worse than virtually any other country on earth. We have the highest rate of childhood poverty than any other major country on earth and half of our senior, older workers have nothing set aside for retirement. So I don’t think compared to other countries we are particularly compassionate.”
Meanwhile, at the Lefty Clubhouse:

[Image: Buckling-up-for-a-long-night-at-Hillary-...nt_3_1.jpg]

The couch opens today, just in time for the festivities.

Of course, by festivities, I mean we'll be watching The Big Lebowski followed by Up in Smoke.

There's nothing else on, is there?

Only HISTORY

The Trump family is certainly very stylish, that's for sure.

And I'm actually going to miss Joe Biden...I like that old man.
I need a tv in my office...and cable.

I woke up this morning. The air smelled a little cleaner. The sun is shining a little brighter. The sky is bluer.

What a great day all around. Smile

It's going to feel pretty damn good to say "Pesident Trump"!!
All hale the overloard of the underworld. Sick 

Quote:Only HISTORY

I agree.

I mean, historical moments are always positive.
Good bye Obama. Say la vie, adios, good riddance, [BLEEP] you.
Not My President.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14