Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No Indictment for Ferguson Officer - merged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../19474907/

I'm just mad they interrupted Sleepy Hollow for it.  Twice.

Sadly the powers to be will use it as a reason for chaos
Watching them riot on CNN now.. Animals..
Most of those people rioting don't care one ounce about the case they've been primed and trained for a month now
Anyone get the feeling that they were going to do this no matter what the verdict was?

And why wait til 8 to announce the verdict?? Is it because stuff looks better burning at night on the news?
With that said, I agree with the grand jury and officer wilson did his job.
These morons are destroying the city.  They are looting liquor stores and fast food joints.  They burnt down a couple of buildings and police cruisers.  Is it the little Caesars owners fault this happened?  What a bunch of morons.  The evidence shows this Brown guy beat the officer while in his car, and then charged him.  After he robbed a store.  Yeah great guy to be destroying the city for.  Can't believe these race baiters created all this crap.  Thanks Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for lying to these people about the facts.

Auto zone is burned down, looting all over the place. They came up to the news camera and said this is "justice." I feel so sorry for these people who don't have a job anymore or lost their business. Absolute madness. They are hanging outside their cars destroying property like its a party.
Quote:These morons are destroying the city. They are looting liquor stores and fast food joints. They burnt down a couple of buildings and police cruisers. Is it the little Caesars owners fault this happened? What a bunch of morons. The evidence shows this Brown guy beat the officer while in his car, and then charged him. After he robbed a store. Yeah great guy to be destroying the city for. Can't believe these race baiters created all this crap. Thanks Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for lying to these people about the facts.

I agree 100%

The animals of Ferguson are stupid. Its not a white thing, its not a black thing. Its an ignorant thing and as long as you let your kids go uneducated and act like thugs, this is going to keep happening..

Let them burn their community to the ground. Its their own fault.. Sad but oh well..
Quote:Anyone get the feeling that they were going to do this no matter what the verdict was?

And why wait til 8 to announce the verdict?? Is it because stuff looks better burning at night on the news?

The announcement should have been at 6AM.  The riot would have been cancelled for lack of attendance. 
Quote:I agree 100%

The animals of Ferguson are stupid. Its not a white thing, its not a black thing. Its an ignorant thing and as long as you let your kids go uneducated and act like thugs, this is going to keep happening..

Let them burn their community to the ground. Its their own fault.. Sad but oh well..

No, don't let them  burn their community to the ground.    Innocent people live in that community and their property and rights need to be protected.  
Burn down your own town. You guys sure are showing us!
Quote: The announcement should have been at 6AM.  The riot would have been cancelled for lack of attendance. 

really baffles me why they waited until nightfall to announce it....

Their not burning their community, most of those looters are not from Ferguson, it's outside agitators there specifically to cause chaos.
Quote:Their not burning their community, most of those looters are not from Ferguson, it's outside agitators there specifically to cause chaos.

While they were announcing the decision, I saw a lot of young men, black and white, in all sorts of masks, in the crowd outside the courthouse.  Ski masks, bandannas covering their faces, etc.  It reminded me of those riots they had in Seattle when they had the G8 or something.   Anarchists.  
To announce that at 9 pm had to be one of the dumbest decisions made by a government entity in a long time. That being said, it did not really matter. The outcome was given. Humans looking for a reason to act like animals. Business owners should have protected their stores themselves with whatever force necessary.

Ignorance would mean they don't know any better. These people know exactly what they are doing as adults and how/what they're teaching their kids.
Quote:To announce that at 9 pm had to be one of the dumbest decisions made by a government entity in a long time. That being said, it did not really matter. The outcome was given. Humans looking for a reason to act like animals. Business owners should have protected their stores themselves with whatever force necessary.

Agree, especially the locally owned stores.  Things would have been different if the owner was sitting inside with a gun to protect it.  It just makes no sense....you can't ask for equal rights while torching the stores of the people you are trying to "defend"
Quote:The announcement should have been at 6AM. The riot would have been cancelled for lack of attendance.
Pffft. They wouldn't be getting ready for work.

Store owners should arm themselves. Come near my store, get ventilated.
How many here would slam the door on a cop while he's trying to get out of the car, let your DNA get on the cops gun, walk away when told to halt. Then turn around a charge the cop?

And expect no consequence? I would suggest normal,average people don't do this.

Then, trying to make sense of this and want justice, you review the few facts. Then try to make a non judgemental decision on your perception ( I know...perception) .... Believe testimony of victims witnesses or video of victim and testimony of a store owner who was just thrown to the side when he asked victim to pay for an item and victim walks out without paying. Then called a Gentle Giant?

Who has more credibility?

We all know if it were white on white, black on black....there would be little reaction.

Pathetic .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7