Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Martin Luther King "terrorist" day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That really made me think.

Civil disobedience and car bombings are TOTALLY the same thing.

The terrorists are winning the war against your brain cells.
Quote:Civil disobedience and car bombings are TOTALLY the same thing.

The terrorists are winning the war against your brain cells.

Mocking a political opponent and trading US foreign policy for personal gain are totally the same thing.

Martin Luther King was one of these crazy peta wackos so of a sudden?

The left man I'm telling u.
Did MLK ever loot a CVS for drugs and burn it down?
MLK is probably rolling over in his grave over the BLM "movement".  The BLM "movement" = the movement that I made this morning.

Quote:MLK is probably rolling over in his grave over the BLM "movement". The BLM "movement" = the movement that I made this morning.

Did you celebrate this "terrorist" today, or go to one of his "terrorist" parades?
Quote:Did you celebrate this "terrorist" today, or go to one of his "terrorist" parades?

Nope.  I enjoyed my day off of work doing hobby stuff.
Man you people are screwed up in the head. MLK did more for the country than Trump ever did. He is a true American hero.
Quote:Man you people are screwed up in the head. MLK did more for the country than Trump ever did. He is a true American hero.

What? I don't think anyone here claimed otherwise.

Quote:What? I don't think anyone here claimed otherwise.

We call all our heroes terrorists. It's kind of a new thing.
Quote:What? I don't think anyone here claimed otherwise.
Consider who you're responding to.

[Image: BoxofRocks.jpg]
Quote:Man you people are screwed up in the head. MLK did more for the country than Trump ever did. He is a true American hero.

Quote:We call all our heroes terrorists. It's kind of a new thing.

Y'all need to take it up with JFC then, cuz he's the only person to mention terrorist in this thread. No one said anything derogatory about the man at all, but it's very telling that you try to say they did.
That's the premise of the thread. Nobody seemed to deny it. I thought it was a thing. Like when people started saying something was bad, but really meant good.
Quote:That's the premise of the thread. Nobody seemed to deny it. I thought it was a thing. Like when people started saying something was bad, but really meant good.

You mean nobody denied the law the story was talking about could potentially be interpreted to mean that MLK and other non violent protesters could be accused of being terrorists. Thats a far cry from anyone in this thread actually claiming that MLK was a terrorist.
Quote:You mean nobody denied the law the story was talking about could potentially be interpreted to mean that MLK and other non violent protesters could be accused of being terrorists. Thats a far cry from anyone in this thread actually claiming that MLK was a terrorist.

Right. No one is calling MLK a terrorist. This is just another example of a government screw up.

Quote:Nope.  I enjoyed my day off of work doing hobby stuff.

What kind of hobby stuff, Tinkering with computers and electronics!
The article itself is just clickbait for far left animal groups trying to claim the mantle of MLK and other civil rights heroes.

No one is denigrating the legacy of MLK
Like many heroes, MLK is a pretty complicated figure. 

He did plagiarize most of his work at University and even portions of the I Have a Dream Speech. He was an adulterer who left his own children almost nothing. He also has very questionable ties to communism.

I resist the temptation to make the man a saint, but I do think he led an important movement.  

Pages: 1 2 3