Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Martin Luther King "terrorist" day

http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/rem...orist/343/
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That really made me think.

Civil disobedience and car bombings are TOTALLY the same thing.

The terrorists are winning the war against your brain cells.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Civil disobedience and car bombings are TOTALLY the same thing.

The terrorists are winning the war against your brain cells.

Mocking a political opponent and trading US foreign policy for personal gain are totally the same thing.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Martin Luther King was one of these crazy peta wackos so of a sudden?

The left man I'm telling u.

Did MLK ever loot a CVS for drugs and burn it down?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

MLK is probably rolling over in his grave over the BLM "movement".  The BLM "movement" = the movement that I made this morning.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 04:51 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:MLK is probably rolling over in his grave over the BLM "movement". The BLM "movement" = the movement that I made this morning.

Did you celebrate this "terrorist" today, or go to one of his "terrorist" parades?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Did you celebrate this "terrorist" today, or go to one of his "terrorist" parades?

Nope.  I enjoyed my day off of work doing hobby stuff.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 06:15 PM by Solid Snake.)

Man you people are screwed up in the head. MLK did more for the country than Trump ever did. He is a true American hero.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 06:23 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Man you people are screwed up in the head. MLK did more for the country than Trump ever did. He is a true American hero.

What? I don't think anyone here claimed otherwise.

Quote:What? I don't think anyone here claimed otherwise.

We call all our heroes terrorists. It's kind of a new thing.

Quote:What? I don't think anyone here claimed otherwise.
Consider who you're responding to.

[Image: BoxofRocks.jpg]

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Man you people are screwed up in the head. MLK did more for the country than Trump ever did. He is a true American hero.

Quote:We call all our heroes terrorists. It's kind of a new thing.

Y'all need to take it up with JFC then, cuz he's the only person to mention terrorist in this thread. No one said anything derogatory about the man at all, but it's very telling that you try to say they did.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That's the premise of the thread. Nobody seemed to deny it. I thought it was a thing. Like when people started saying something was bad, but really meant good.

Quote:That's the premise of the thread. Nobody seemed to deny it. I thought it was a thing. Like when people started saying something was bad, but really meant good.

You mean nobody denied the law the story was talking about could potentially be interpreted to mean that MLK and other non violent protesters could be accused of being terrorists. Thats a far cry from anyone in this thread actually claiming that MLK was a terrorist.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You mean nobody denied the law the story was talking about could potentially be interpreted to mean that MLK and other non violent protesters could be accused of being terrorists. Thats a far cry from anyone in this thread actually claiming that MLK was a terrorist.

Right. No one is calling MLK a terrorist. This is just another example of a government screw up.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Nope.  I enjoyed my day off of work doing hobby stuff.

What kind of hobby stuff, Tinkering with computers and electronics!

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

The article itself is just clickbait for far left animal groups trying to claim the mantle of MLK and other civil rights heroes.

No one is denigrating the legacy of MLK

Like many heroes, MLK is a pretty complicated figure. 

He did plagiarize most of his work at University and even portions of the I Have a Dream Speech. He was an adulterer who left his own children almost nothing. He also has very questionable ties to communism.

I resist the temptation to make the man a saint, but I do think he led an important movement.  

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius.