Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wash retained as D.C.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just saw it in my phone
Lol
Well, one this is sure.  It will be Wash's defense, not Gus's.  He'll be starting with a new staff.

He has experience on the Tampa 2 and Seattle scheme. Maybe a combination of the two with his own wrinkle
Quote:He has experience on the Tampa 2 and Seattle scheme. Maybe a combination of the two with his own wrinkle
[Image: bG5JcSE.jpg]
I think it is true. It is all over twitter that we will retain him in the near future. I hope he changes the defensive scheme. 

Guess we wont see Jack since he still has to learn DE,DT,CB, and S. 

I dunno, seems like we saw more of Jack after the Bradley dismissal.  I think we'll see Jack in a more defined role next year....stupid to leave that much speed on the bench.

on jaguars official twitter do not see announcement.  

First Coast News just reported it as well
We better hope all the position coaches stunk as bad as the organization think they did.  Starting to feel like a company layoff where the Pres/VPs protect themselves and cans all the workers!

Quote:on jaguars official twitter do not see announcement.

Dude, all these news outlets reported it. Its going to happen.
Quote:on jaguars official twitter do not see announcement.
This is not being reported by NFL.com so therefore it is not true and OP is lying OP why are you saying things that are not true
So Marrone actually wanted to bring in an outside DC instead of Wash? Hmmm
Quote:So Marrone actually wanted to bring in an outside DC instead of Wash? Hmmm

Where did you see that?
Quote:Where did you see that?

Oh wait was that Donnie Henderson guy just meant to be coming in as a db coach? That makes more sense.
Quote:Oh wait was that Donnie Henderson guy just meant to be coming in as a db coach? That makes more sense.

Pretty sure yeah.
Now we will see how good Wash really is

Quote:Now we will see how good Wash really is

Didnt we see how good he could be last year?? It's gonna be the same bend but don't break ,soft defense.. The same Defense that allowed teams to finish on them, instead of them finishing on teams. The same defense that stayed the same,and kept players like Ramsey,Gipson,Fowler stuck in certain roles...The same defense that ranked near the bottom in turnovers..

If you guys thinking this defense, is gonna be better, your wrong.. Only thing that might help, is if TC comes down and make suggestions, but that's a if..
Quote:This is not being reported by NFL.com so therefore it is not true and OP is lying OP why are you saying things that are not true
Lol

She's got a big game tomorrow with the Packers. She can't post on this board right now. She has to focus!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6