Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let's Talk Denard Robinson. The Kid's a Star.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very shifty, fast as hell, and has great vision. I am ready to deem Robinson worthy of being called an NFL quality tailback. Heck, He's got to be top 15 or better right now with the way he is playing. In the the past 3 weeks he's had over 300 yards. Do you guys think he can rush for another 100 in London? 

He would have had minimum buck thirty if the field turf wouldn't have reached up and tackled him.
I think he makes the 1000, it's amazing how people didn't want him starting because he "didn't show anything" even though he had like 3 carries. 

He good. 

I always thought it would be a change of pace role that he'd land in, but I've been calling him a playmaker since preseason last year. Great to see him exceeding expectations. 

Go Shoelace, go!  (But, maybe tie the shoes and don't trip on your own feet next week!!) 

I wish he'd gotten the other 6 yards today, he ran hard and 3 consecutive hundred yarders would get him some national discussion. 

I still think he can get the 1,000 if he stays healthy. He might run for 500 just in the division games we have left

he needs to tie his shoes. gus should make him

he good though

Can't wait to see what happens when out Qb is playing good and teams have to game plan for DROB and JB
2015 can't come any faster
Hes the man I wanted at RB, Glad hes doing work thus far. Liked how Sloby played today as well tho.

He's definitely an upgrade over last year.

As long as the Jags keep upgrading each position that needs it, they should improve.
As of right this minute MJD has 2 carries for -2 yards. Yikes!!

Quote:As of right this minute MJD has 2 carries for -2 yards. Yikes!!

Gosh, we really missed out by not bringing him back!
Quote:I think he makes the 1000, it's amazing how people didn't want him starting because he "didn't show anything" even though he had like 3 carries.

Uhhhh...quite a few people wanted him cut.
he's not VERY shifty

Quote:Uhhhh...quite a few people wanted him cut.

Not really true.

Most people were saying he should be cut unless he shows remarkable improvement.  He has.
Quote:Not really true.

Most people were saying he should be cut unless he shows remarkable improvement.  He has.

I wonder how much is improvement and how much is just opportunity? Last year they'd run him out there for one play where everyone knew he was getting the ball. Maybe if he'd gotten some some continuity through several plays in a row he would've done better. Or maybe he really needed the year to develop and it wouldn't have mattered.
Quote:I wonder how much is improvement and how much is just opportunity? Last year they'd run him out there for one play where everyone knew he was getting the ball. Maybe if he'd gotten some some continuity through several plays in a row he would've done better. Or maybe he really needed the year to develop and it wouldn't have mattered.

I do think there's some truth to that.  He did get bigger and he hasn't fumbled, which was his main issue.  So yes, he definitely got better.  Just sucks that he's one of the few guys from the 2013 draft class that actually are playing well.

It's Denard and McCray and that's about it.
Quote:I do think there's some truth to that.  He did get bigger and he hasn't fumbled, which was his main issue.  So yes, he definitely got better.  Just sucks that he's one of the few guys from the 2013 draft class that actually are playing well.

It's Denard and McCray and that's about it.

Gratz played pretty good today, the assignment was a tough one and he suffers from lackluster safety help.

The Oline played well again and the times I watched Luke and Zane they were solid both in the run and pass. How many sacks did we give up?

I think Ace is a lost cause, he just doesn't have the speed to do what they want him to. Harris did ok when he had to play, Evans is a liability.

If we get 4 long term starters and 2 contributors from that draft I think it's a great one.
Quote:He's definitely an upgrade over last year.

As long as the Jags keep upgrading each position that needs it, they should improve.

Wow. Genius post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4