Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jeremiah George to MLB and Thomas back to OTTO...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thats the new rumor...

Source?

uhhhhh

25 post SMH

Quote:Source?

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC'>Alfie ‏@AlfieBCC </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC/status/527815821058666497'>3h3 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Interesting that the Jags are considering moving JT Thomas back to OTTO and putting Jeremiah George at MLB

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC'>Alfie ‏@AlfieBCC </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC/status/527815896338022402'>3h3 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Either speaks to how bad Watson/Reynolds have been at OTTO or how high they think of George.
Alfie...

Same Alfie that said the Jaguars were taking Sammy Watkins right before they took Bortles? LOL
Quote:Same Alfie that said the Jaguars were taking Sammy Watkins right before they took Bortles? LOL
They very well could have taken Watkins at 3.
Bradley said yesterday that George was making a case for getting some snaps.  He didn't specify where, but I came away thinking he meant either MLB or OTTO.   

Doesn't concern me.  The LB position group started this season looking dead on their feet and the adjustments made lately have helped in recent weeks.  If they think George is going to make a positive impact, then I'm all for it.  Nobody thought J.T. would play like he did last week either, so maybe this guy has something to contribute too. 

Quote: 

"We're trying to find our best three at LB….. Jeremiah George has been showing up a practice - so there's a chance to see him in there and throw him into the mix…"

Bradley from yesterday's presser ^

Defense plays great, make changes? Dumb
Quote:Defense plays great, make changes? Dumb
They made changes to improve it from early in the season.  Why stop now? 

Quote:Defense plays great, make changes? Dumb

Nobody said the linebackers are great. The defensive line is and they are not messing with that group.
Quote:Same Alfie that said the Jaguars were taking Sammy Watkins right before they took Bortles? LOL

NOBODY knew we were taking Bortles.  I thought it was going to be Watkins or Teddy.
Im all for it

If we can have there young speedy linebackers without having to spend a draft pick then good going Caldwell

If George is overwhelmed move Thomas back inside no biggy
Gus Bradley sounded like he wants to play with different combinations to get "the best three" linebackers on the field. That sounds like he is looking at Jeremiah George at both Mike and Will.

Hopefully it is one less position of need this offseason.  Let see what he brings to the table.

Quote:Bradley said yesterday that George was making a case for getting some snaps.  He didn't specify where, but I came away thinking he meant either MLB or OTTO.   

Doesn't concern me.  The LB position group started this season looking dead on their feet and the adjustments made lately have helped in recent weeks.  If they think George is going to make a positive impact, then I'm all for it.  Nobody thought J.T. would play like he did last week either, so maybe this guy has something to contribute too. 

Bradley from yesterday's presser ^

Who is George?  I guess I'm slow on this guy.
I didn't even know he was on the roster until a week ago

Quote:Who is George?  I guess I'm slow on this guy.
Jeremiah George was plucked from the Jets practice squad a few weeks ago.  He was a fifth round pick. 

Lightweight, somewhat speedy-ish MLB described as a ST nightmare for opposing teams.(He did make a nice hit on ST for us already.) 

Quote:Jeremiah George was plucked from the Jets practice squad a few weeks ago.  He was a fifth round pick. 

Lightweight, somewhat speedy-ish MLB described as a ST nightmare for opposing teams.(He did make a nice hit on ST for us already.) 

Thanks bud.  If the coaches like him, I'm excited to watch him be plugged in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5