Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ask a Bengals fan...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am Sheikh, a huge Bengals fan and wanted to try something new. I am also a member of the Bengals message boards. Anyways, I wanted to see if any Jaguars fans were wanting to ask a Bengals fan any questions!

I am welcome to answer them!

Do you think Marvin Lewis is holding your team back?

Is Andy Dalton the answer for the Bengals?

Quote:Do you think Marvin Lewis is holding your team back?
Yes, I am losing my confidence in the dude. I used to think he was a good head coach, but lately.. nope.

Quote:Is Andy Dalton the answer for the Bengals?
Certainly, he has been playing great this year, many may argue, but I am telling you... Dalton is not the problem anymore..
What do you think is holding Dalton back in the playoffs? Do you think it's something he can fix?
Quote:I am Sheikh, a huge Bengals fan and wanted to try something new. I am also a member of the Bengals message boards. Anyways, I wanted to see if any Jaguars fans were wanting to ask a Bengals fan any questions!

I am welcome to answer them!
Welcome, Sheikh.

How do you rate the Bengals O-line in terms of pass protection?  

I ask because I feel the Jags can limit the run effectively, so I wonder if your OC may just "air it out?"  

Do you think they will do this - or do they favor a balanced approach even when the run isn't working? 
If Dalton is Gabbert then who is Henne?

Quote:If Dalton is Gabbert then who is Henne?
Carson Palmer.
Thanks for registering to post that, Bengals. Some fans of other teams have done that too and we always appreciate it.

Let's also do the same thing in reverse: you ask questions about the Jaguars. We will be happy to answer them.

So here are mine . . .

1. Is A.J. Green healthy and able to play at a high level again?

2. Why were the Bengals able to score 37 points against Carolina, but nothing at Indianapolis?

3. Will the tie help or hurt their chances of winning the AFC North?

4. Do the Bengals "play down to the competition" and lose to teams they should beat?

5. Who is your running back and how good is he?

Quote:What do you think is holding Dalton back in the playoffs? Do you think it's something he can fix?
It's not necessarily just him, its basically the whole team. When the spotlights are on the Bengals, they seem to be gone and bad. We certainly have one of the talented rosters in the league, no doubt.

Quote:Welcome, Sheikh.

How do you rate the Bengals O-line in terms of pass protection?  

I ask because I feel the Jags can limit the run effectively, so I wonder if your OC may just "air it out?"  

Do you think they will do this - or do they favor a balanced approach even when the run isn't working? 
1-10, I would rate our pass protection a 7 or a 8. I believe we will run the ball equally as well as do some passing, We do need to do some more better run blocking.

Quote:If Dalton is Gabbert then who is Henne?
Not sure what you mean? Tongue
Don't worry about Haterade's question. Gabbert is in San Francisco now. But we still have Henne as the backup.

Quote:Thanks for registering to post that, Bengals. Some fans of other teams have done that too and we always appreciate it.

Let's also do the same thing in reverse: you ask questions about the Jaguars. We will be happy to answer them.

So here are mine . . .

1. Is A.J. Green healthy and able to play at a high level again?

2. Why were the Bengals able to score 37 points against Carolina, but nothing at Indianapolis?

3. Will the tie help or hurt their chances of winning the AFC North?

4. Do the Bengals "play down to the competition" and lose to teams they should beat?

5. Who is your running back and how good is he?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

1. He is healthy enough to play a good solid game against the Jaguars.

2. We simply were exposed, the Colts defense and their momentum was really high that got them pretty ht ype and just keep us away from the redzone.

3. I don't see it helping much, We should've won that game, It was a chipshot, but our kicker missed it :/

4. We sometimes seem to lose to teams that we should win against, We should have won last year against Browns/Dolphins. But we ended up taking a loss.

5. Giovani Bernard/Jeremy HIll, Both are really effective and great running backs, recently they haven't been playing as well but still are great weapons as receivers/runningbacks.

I was surprised Mike Nugent missed it. That game made me hate the overtime rule that ending overtime on the first drive requires a touchdown because he made one earlier. I yelled, "Call timeout!" as the seconds ticked off just because I did not want a game where both kickers scored in overtime to end in a tie. I was rooting for the offense so Fox could switch to the Cowboys and Seahawks.

Do you think Cincinnati is a cultural transition between Nashville and Cleveland?

Regards.........................the Chiefjag

Assuming I can only ask questions about bengals, here's my question.

Bengal tigers are commonly found in India and Bangladesh while Jaguars live in rain forests of Central and South America. We may know who will win this cat fight in football, but if these two cats happened upon each other in the wild who would win that fight?
Quote:Assuming I can only ask questions about bengals, here's my question.

Bengal tigers are commonly found in India and Bangladesh while Jaguars live in rain forests of Central and South America. We may know who will win this cat fight in football, but if these two cats happened upon each other in the wild who would win that fight?

LOL Since they live on different continents, obviously real bengals and jaguars would not meet in the jungle. That was easy.

I guess that explains the tie against the Panthers.

Quote:LOL Since they live on different continents, obviously real bengals and jaguars would not meet in the jungle. That was easy.

I guess that explains the tie against the Panthers.

It was more of a hypothetical question due to their locations. Maybe we can squeak out a tie with the Bengals...?
Quote:It was more of a hypothetical question due to their locations. Maybe we can squeak out a tie with the Bengals...?

LOL I hope not. We need to win the game outright.

If something crazy did happen and the Bengals actually tie again, what would their record be?
Quote:LOL I hope not. We need to win the game outright.

If something crazy did happen and the Bengals actually tie again, what would their record be?
4-2-2
Quote:Do you think Cincinnati is a cultural transition between Nashville and Cleveland?

Regards.........................the Chiefjag

Not really...

Quote:Assuming I can only ask questions about bengals, here's my question.

Answered already... Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7