Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Andrew Luck threw a pick 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Put in the backup!!!!

What about the butt safety?
The clots got a 50 burger put on them today. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a game where they were the favorite. Double OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Put in the backup!!!!

FIRE THE COACH!!!!!
The clots are like the turd that wont flush. They are resilient.
Quote:The clots are like the turd that wont flush. They are resilient.

Good God did I just read that?
Quote:The clots are like the turd that wont flush. They are resilient.

sounds more like the CLOGS to me!   AMIRITE!?
this is the andrew luck we all know and love. even though the steelers and big ben are having a banner day, the colts could have still won this game if it werent for andrew luck.

i keep saying that the clots win in spite of luck.

imagine if the clots had peyton manning right now? they would be a powerhouse.

Quote:i keep saying that the clots win in spite of luck.

imagine if the clots had peyton manning right now? they would be a powerhouse.

Uh, what?
Quote:Uh, what?

Yeah, not the most intelligent person who posts.
What happened to the D this week? It looked legit and now looked awful again.
Their Dline was getting pancaked by PIT. I think I saw Ben making s'mores behind the line a few times.
Quote:Uh, what?

andrew luck of the last 2 seasons made a lot of turnovers. this game andrew luck caused a lot of turnovers. the defense is normally pretty good, but they have to make up for andrew lucks mistakes too often. if peyton manning was in his place, the colts would be a much more efficient and winning team.

its not really that hard of a concept to understand, exindysouthsider.
Maybe Big Ben was sick of Indy fans rating luck above him? Monster game
Just when everyone is saying that the Colt D is top 10....

I gotta say though I rather see us lose in a shoot out then what we saw today

Quote:andrew luck of the last 2 seasons made a lot of turnovers. this game andrew luck caused a lot of turnovers. the defense is normally pretty good, but they have to make up for andrew lucks mistakes too often. if peyton manning was in his place, the colts would be a much more efficient and winning team.

its not really that hard of a concept to understand, exindysouthsider.
If you HONESTLY think Luck was the problem this game... You don't know football. The defense was horrendous this game. Losing Vontae, Walden didn't help either.

Luck also had 2 turnovers this game... One at the end of the game, desperation throw. I have no idea where you're coming up with this stuff.
Quote:If you HONESTLY think Luck was the problem this game... You don't know football. The defense was horrendous this game. Losing Vontae, Walden didn't help either.

Luck also had 2 turnovers this game... One at the end of the game, desperation throw. I have no idea where you're coming up with this stuff.

I think he puts them in bad spots a lot more often than they'd be in if they kept Peyton.
Luck made some good throws and Donte Moncrief is going to be special, I was pretty shocked he wasn't in the game on Indy's last drive. Still, Luck did have moments where he looked mediocre. Just a tough day for QBs in the AFC drafted in the last 3 years honestly. Indy had no pressure from their D line all night either. Roethlisberger also picked a bad night for Colts fans to have a career day. Funny that Roethlisberger was tied with Chad Henne in the 500yd game count until tonight. Question for Colts fans; Do you think your team would be better with Arians?

Quote:I think he puts them in bad spots a lot more often than they'd be in if they kept Peyton.

Delusional.

Quote:Luck made some good throws and Donte Moncrief is going to be special, I was pretty shocked he wasn't in the game on Indy's last drive. Still, Luck did have moments where he looked mediocre. Just a tough day for QBs in the AFC drafted in the last 3 years honestly. Indy had no pressure from their D line all night either. Roethlisberger also picked a bad night for Colts fans to have a career day. Funny that Roethlisberger was tied with Chad Henne in the 500yd game count until tonight. Question for Colts fans; Do you think your team would be better with Arians?

Depends... As offensive coordinator? I'm not sure. I'm liking what Pep is doing. As Head Coach? Possibly. I'm not a huge fan of what Pagano has been doing. Don't think he's terrible, but not overly impressed either.
The best thing about Luck to Jags fans is that he is NOT Peyton Manning. Thank goodness for that.

PM was pretty much unbeatable by the Jags for the last too many years.

Luck is not anywhere near that level of unbeatable as PM was.
Pages: 1 2 3 4