Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let's turn Everbank into a tough environment for the Dolphins to play on Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I want to see all the Jags fans at Everbank making the most noise that this stadium has ever heard on Sunday. We need to be LOUD. Get the Dolphins players to make mistakes. Make Tannehill feel uneasy in this environment. We need to turn Everbank into a place that even the Seahawks wouldn't want to play in on Sunday.

Let's try and help the Jags out, and be involved in every aspect of the game. A couple of Jags players noted in last Sunday's win over Cleveland, that it was the loudest crowd that they have ever heard at the stadium. Don't think for a second that we fans don't affect the outcome of the game just by sitting in our seats and watching the game.

Our goal as home fans, should be to try and help the Jags go win all of their remaining home games at the bank; for the rest of the season!

GO JAGS!!! LET'S WIN THIS GAME!!

12th man up!  Sorry, i won't be there, should be a good time and let's see a dominant W!!!

I am not worried about the Jaguars fans. I just wonder how many Dolphins fans will be there.

Quote:I am not worried about the Jaguars fans. I just wonder how many Dolphins fans will be there.
12,301.  I can't believe you didn't know that!!
I'm ready to make some noises.
Quote:12,301.  I can't believe you didn't know that!!
I didnt know the phins had that many fans. is like only 3,869 at the home games. :teehee:
Quote:12,301.  I can't believe you didn't know that!!

If there really are that many Dolphins fans at the Bank we have an attendance problem.
It's going to be hard to be loud when 30% of your stadium will be dolphins fans. Were any of you at the game 4 years ago?
Quote:I didnt know the phins had that many fans. is like only 3,869 at the home games. :teehee:

Says the team that has to put a swimming pool in their stadium to attract fans. I speak for all of Orlando when I say we are tired of having to watch jags games.
I wish I had the opportunity to go to the games. For those that do, make us proud. It was cool to hear the crowd over the announcers last week.
Quote:Says the team that has to put a swimming pool in their stadium to attract fans. I speak for all of Orlando when I say we are tired of having to watch jags games.

We did not have to add two wading pools to attract fans. In fact someone said they will be closed Sunday.

You do not speak for all of Orlando. Some people on this board complain about not being able to see Jaguars games because WKMG usually shows the Dolphins.
Quote:We did not have to add two wading pools to attract fans. In fact someone said they will be closed Sunday.

You do not speak for all of Orlando. Some people on this board complain about not being able to see Jaguars games because WKMG usually shows the Dolphins.

Understood....I believe that is a very small amount. Wkmg's own produce has said the demand in Orlando for dolphins far outweighs the jags.
Quote:I wish I had the opportunity to go to the games. For those that do, make us proud. It was cool to hear the crowd over the announcers last week.

What I love is seeing the field and scoreboards instead of commercials. But hearing Josh Scobee will donate $250 to help kids after a field goal attempt is awesome too.
Quote:Says the team that has to put a swimming pool in their stadium to attract fans. I speak for all of Orlando when I say we are tired of having to watch jags games.
Must be tired of watching losing Dolphins teams too. I notice that Miami is perpetually in the bottom 10 in attendance ( measured as percentage of capacity ) in years when the team has a losing record. The Jags are over 93% capacity this year despite a 1-6 record.

Can you say " Fair weather fans" ?
We get some of the Dolphin broadcasts here on occasion. I see an awful lot of Dolphin fans disguised as empty seats!
Quote:Must be tired of watching losing Dolphins teams too. I notice that Miami is perpetually in the bottom 10 in attendance ( measured as percentage of capacity ) in years when the team has a losing record. The Jags are over 93% capacity this year despite a 1-6 record.

Can you say " sunny day fans" ?

Is that an indictment on Miami fans or the city of Miami? Miami is a fair weather sports town (I.e. Miami heat), but go to any dolphins away game and we are well represented. Like I said, 30% of your stadium will be dolphins fans on Sunday, jags fans would never show up with those kind of numbers anywhere
Quote:It's going to be hard to be loud when 30% of your stadium will be dolphins fans. Were any of you at the game 4 years ago?

Yep, time to pull out those dusty old Dolphin jerseys and pretend you're a loyal fan.................until they start losing again, then they get folded up and put back in the drawer again.
Quote:Yep, time to pull out those dusty old Dolphin jerseys and pretend you're a loyal fan.................until they start losing again, then they get folded up and put back in the drawer again.

3-3. Lol, Have you watched any of our games? Hardly reason for bandwagon fans. Nice banners covering your seats! I'm sure those are seats you could of sold, just wanting to make those IOA dollars huh?
Quote:3-3. Lol, Have you watched any of our games? Hardly reason for bandwagon fans. Nice banners covering your seats! I'm sure those are seats you could of sold, just wanting to make those IOA dollars huh?

This year only two sections are covered with tarps.
Quote:This year only two sections are covered with tarps.

Lol. Congrats on that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10