Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaxson De Ville catches flak from ESPN for sign he had at game yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I think its funny.  People really want to jump on some sort of bandwagon and fight for a cause.....really for no reason at all.

There was an ebola sketch on Saturday Night Live this weekend....I didnt hear one peep of an uproar.  Because who cares?

Don't apologize Jaxson!

It's more just ESPN too.

It was on some national news shows this morning.

Again. I'll say it again.

Brought to you by ESPN, who hired an ex player who was responsible for one more death in America than Ebola. Yeah. You Ray Ray
I think it's hilarious. People are so damn sensitive about everything nowadays. Lighten up.

I hope Jaxson doesn't apologize.

Mark Lamping already released a statement this morning apologizing for the insensitive nature of the signage, and said there would be ramifications. 

Some people are just WAY too serious!!
Quote:Mark Lamping already released a statement this morning apologizing for the insensitive nature of the signage, and said there would be ramifications.

They better not fire the cat!!
Quote:Mark Lamping already released a statement this morning apologizing for the insensitive nature of the signage, and said there would be ramifications.

Sending JAX to West Africa to give humanitarian aid.

It was his choice. It was that or trying to cheer up Jag fans at next home game
"catching flak"....I'm offended at that statement....people have died from flak before. 

This thread is becoming a train wreck....

For the love of god, would someone please get a tampon for Mike Greenberg.
Personally I like the comments section at the bottom . . . even the ones making fun of the Jags. My favorite is the conversation started by Jason Northcraft.
Quote:For the love of god, would someone please get a tampon for Mike Greenberg.

How offensive!  I'd say that menstruating women should be offended, but seriously, they should be on the lookout for a bear attack.
If they fire him, I wont buy my tickets next year.  He did nothing wrong, and he's been the best thing on that field for a long time.

Quote:If they fire him, I wont buy my tickets next year.  He did nothing wrong, and he's been the best thing on that field for a long time.

Yeah, good thing he didn't actually catch those birds....PETA would have been all over him.

Jaxson is the man and anyone offended by that sign should just go ahead and take a hard look at themselves and wonder what the bleep went wrong with them.
I feel bad for people with no sense of humor.

Quote:I feel bad for people with no sense of humor.

There seems to be so many of them!!!
There is so much faux outage in the world.

Was at the game and most of the Steeler fans laughed and had no problem with the sign.  

With all thats going on with the NFL in regards to the off the field stuff. Lamping probably took this upon himself to issue the apology before Goodell made the call.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10