Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaxson De Ville catches flak from ESPN for sign he had at game yesterday

Hopefully the politically correct police don't force the Jaguars to do something silly here. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think its funny.  People really want to jump on some sort of bandwagon and fight for a cause.....really for no reason at all.

There was an ebola sketch on Saturday Night Live this weekend....I didnt hear one peep of an uproar.  Because who cares?

Don't apologize Jaxson!

One of these years.............

It's more just ESPN too.

It was on some national news shows this morning.

Again. I'll say it again.

Brought to you by ESPN, who hired an ex player who was responsible for one more death in America than Ebola. Yeah. You Ray Ray
Blakes Life Matters

I think it's hilarious. People are so damn sensitive about everything nowadays. Lighten up.

I hope Jaxson doesn't apologize.

Mark Lamping already released a statement this morning apologizing for the insensitive nature of the signage, and said there would be ramifications. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Some people are just WAY too serious!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Mark Lamping already released a statement this morning apologizing for the insensitive nature of the signage, and said there would be ramifications.

They better not fire the cat!!

Quote:Mark Lamping already released a statement this morning apologizing for the insensitive nature of the signage, and said there would be ramifications.

Sending JAX to West Africa to give humanitarian aid.

It was his choice. It was that or trying to cheer up Jag fans at next home game
Blakes Life Matters

"catching flak"....I'm offended at that statement....people have died from flak before. 

This thread is becoming a train wreck....

For the love of god, would someone please get a tampon for Mike Greenberg.

Personally I like the comments section at the bottom . . . even the ones making fun of the Jags. My favorite is the conversation started by Jason Northcraft.

Quote:For the love of god, would someone please get a tampon for Mike Greenberg.

How offensive!  I'd say that menstruating women should be offended, but seriously, they should be on the lookout for a bear attack.

If they fire him, I wont buy my tickets next year.  He did nothing wrong, and he's been the best thing on that field for a long time.

Quote:If they fire him, I wont buy my tickets next year.  He did nothing wrong, and he's been the best thing on that field for a long time.

Yeah, good thing he didn't actually catch those birds....PETA would have been all over him.

Jaxson is the man and anyone offended by that sign should just go ahead and take a hard look at themselves and wonder what the bleep went wrong with them.

I feel bad for people with no sense of humor.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I feel bad for people with no sense of humor.

There seems to be so many of them!!!

There is so much faux outage in the world.

Was at the game and most of the Steeler fans laughed and had no problem with the sign.  

With all thats going on with the NFL in regards to the off the field stuff. Lamping probably took this upon himself to issue the apology before Goodell made the call.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.