Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I swear if we were 5-0 yall would still be complaining.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All that has been said is we want to see improvement. We want Bortles, we dont mind he throws int we want to see the future. We want to be competitive and not be blown out. We want to get better. We want to win.

Well vs steelers

We were competitive if not dominant at times.

We were always in the game not blown out.

The defense played better

The offensive line played better.

The offense drove down the field not many 3 and outs, resting the defense.

Bortels slung the ball around (the pick 6 hurt) but is only his second start hes not manning or brady yet.

The fact that we only lost by one score instead 4 or 5 is improvement. the next game maybe we tie or win.

Unbeilivable ppl are complaining

it sucks to lose but i can see the improvement and will not call for players or coaches head until the season has played out.

ppl complaining SMH

All that is nice, but if it doesn't end up in a win, what difference does it really make?
Pepperidge farm remembers when the Jags were 5-0 to start a season.....

I don't, I'm thinking 1999.

FREE BLACKMON
Quote:All that has been said is we want to see improvement. We want Bortles, we dont mind he throws int we want to see the future. We want to be competitive and not be blown out. We want to get better. We want to win.

Well vs steelers

We were competitive if not dominant at times.

We were always in the game not blown out.

The defense played better

The offensive line played better.

The offense drove down the field not many 3 and outs, resting the defense.

Bortels slung the ball around (the pick 6 hurt) but is only his second start hes not manning or brady yet.

The fact that we only lost by one score instead 4 or 5 is improvement. the next game maybe we tie or win.

Unbeilivable ppl are complaining

it sucks to lose but i can see the improvement and will not call for players or coaches head until the season has played out.

ppl complaining SMH

Dominant? lol

We were numerically in the game but you never got the sense we had a real chance to win

The defense played OK but the refs helped some and the Steelers didn't play great

The O-Line didn't play all that much better
LOL, yeah.  5-0 and we'd be complaining.  LOL.  

If we were 5-0 I think there would be parties all over Jax Beach!

Quote:All that is nice, but if it doesn't end up in a win, what difference does it really make?
i understand winning is the ultimate goal. but this board complained there was no improvement, we were still being blown out and it was not getting better. and they clearly showed improvement and we were in the game in the 4th quarter which is all some ppl wanted to see. and yet they are still complaining. The Jags do what ppl want they got better, the didnt get blown out and showed improvement, and still they complain.
The team is 0-5 and you think it's "unbelievable" that people are complaining?
Yep. Complaining alright. Complaining how bad my head hurts from winning hangovers.

Right now? No problems in that category.
What game were you watching?  Dominant?  

Did anyone ever feel that the Jags were going to score a TD let alone win the game? 

Quote:Yep. Complaining alright. Complaining how bad my head hurts from winning hangovers.

Right now? No problems in that category.

Well if you get drunk and have a hangover after wins perhaps the Jags are doing you a favor then. Silver lining?
Quote:What game were you watching?  Dominant?  

Did anyone ever feel that the Jags were going to score a TD let alone win the game? 
I said Dominant at times.SMH

Forcing them in 3 and outs more the 1 time holding them to only 3 trips to the redzone and only giving up 10 points on that. that could be considered dominant at times which is what i said.
Wrong. I'd be screaming Super Bowl.
If we were 5-0 I'd be running down the street with my **** in my hand...
Quote:If we were 5-0 I'd be running down the street with my [BAD WORD REMOVED] in my hand...

Exactly /thread
Quote:I said Dominant at times.SMH

Forcing them in 3 and outs more the 1 time holding them to only 3 trips to the redzone and only giving up 10 points on that. that could be considered dominant at times which is what i said.

If you're not counting the end of half we held them to 3 and out 1 time.  

We had 4 drives of 5 plays or more.  Pitt had 8 drives.

I'd it was very nice to not see the D embarrassed on the field so I'll give you more competitive on the D side but the O is just not there.
I agree this forum should have 2 threads a week max

Quote:I agree this forum should have 2 threads a week max

That would cover most of the topics discussed actually.
Quote:If we were 5-0 I'd be running down the street with my [BAD WORD REMOVED] in my hand...

That might be very painful if you trip on something!!! :blink:
Quote:If we were 5-0 I'd be running down the street with my DRINK my hand...

Fixed it for ya
Pages: 1 2 3