Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs Steelers Game Day Thread - Second Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Ben Roethlesburger gave the Steelers the lead and break the 3-3 tie with his 1-yard TD pass to his TE Mike Palmer.  Blake Bortles is struggling in the first half in his second career start . Josh Scobee then scored a 43-yard field goal in  the first quarter, while Steelers scored through Shawn Suisham's 24-yard FG,  the Roethlesburger to Palmer touchdown, then Josh Scobee's 35-yard FG as time expired in the first half..  Let's hope the Jaguars can produce points in the second half for their first win in 2014! Halftime score 10-6 Pittsburgh Steelers.  LET'S  GO JAGUARS!!!!!  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

Well this games over. We haven't done anything in the 2nd half all year long

Quote:Well this games over. We haven't done anything in the 2nd half all year long
Colts game?

2nd half threads are bad luck. Here we go again....
Quote:Well this games over. We haven't done anything in the 2nd half all year long
vs indy we put up 17
Still can't run or stop the run.  

Can't win that way.  Unless you get a bunch of turnovers. 

We need to just stay out on the sidelines...going to the locker at the half hasn't worked for us this year at all!!!
Bart Scott is trying to hard. Bring back Dan
Quote:Ben Roethlesburger gave the Steelers the lead and break the 3-3 tie with his 1-yard TD pass to his TE Mike Palmer.  Blake Bortles is struggling in the first half in his second career start . Josh Scobee then scored a 43-yard field goal in  the first quarter, while Steelers scored through Shawn Suisham's 24-yard FG,  the Roethlesburger to Palmer touchdown, then Josh Scobee's 35-yard FG as time expired in the first half..  Let's hope the Jaguars can produce points in the second half for their first win in 2014! Halftime score 10-6 Pittsburgh Steelers.  LET'S  GO JAGUARS!!!!!  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^
BB is struggling?  All the dropped balls and penalties are killing us
Quote:2nd half threads are bad luck. Here we go again....

That's ok, I bought extra beer.... Must endure.
Do you guys remember about interceptions?

Its when the Jags defense catches a ball that the other team throws. I think that's how it works anyways.
does anyone think Blake's ability to extend drivesand give the defense a rest has had a positive impacT. Even though they don't look great they are not giving up a billion points
I think we have a good chance here!  

If the offense keeps the same type of play calling, we can get this.

I'd like to see more Ace Sanders on the flat throws instead of Hurns...
Quote:BB is struggling?  All the dropped balls and penalties are killing us

I wouldn't call it struggling, but he's made 3 or 4 "rookie" throws and an INT.  Still  - he's kept us in the game.  Sort of what I expected coming into this one.
Gotta get the run game going. Stay committed and just do it.
Quote:Do you guys remember about interceptions?

Its when the Jags defense catches a ball that the other team throws. I think that's how it works anyways.

You're  speaking a dead language...  Like Latin or something
Quote:Do you guys remember about interceptions?

I thought only we could throw those
Quote:BB is struggling? All the dropped balls and penalties are killing us
completely agree... offensive line is not giving him a lot either... but that is not much of a surprise
Can we get Storm back in there?

This is where BB gets his 3 TDs. I'm calling it . Again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40