Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com 2014 draft do-over has Bortles #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ok_nfl_cfb

Also says Hurns would be a third rounder.

I'm glad we got Bortles. In this do over though I would prefer Teddy over Moseley.
So Clowney gets injured and he drops out completely?  No way.

If we did it over and Bortles was gone I'd take Fuller. He has played like the best corner this year and hes a rookie. Fuller looks like he could be the next great corner.
Quote:So Clowney gets injured and he drops out completely?  No way.

I think it's because the Texans traded for Ryan Mallet anyway, so they obviously were thinking about bringing in a new quarterback.
Quote:I think it's because the Texans traded for Ryan Mallet anyway, so they obviously were thinking about bringing in a new quarterback.
K
Quote:I think it's because the Texans traded for Ryan Mallet anyway, so they obviously were thinking about bringing in a new quarterback.
?

No that's just silly.
Quote:No that's just silly.

LOL Well there were rumors about the Texans wanting a quarterback with the top pick before it was obvious they preferred Clowney.
It was well known that they had 2 cards filled out, one for Bortles and one for Clowney.

Yeah but if they drafted Bortles, they wouldn't have traded for Mallet. And still doesn't explain Clowney missing from the list
Looking at the comments it seems people are already arguing if Bridgewater or Bortles is better.

What does that have to do with Clowney dropping out completely? 
Quote:Looking at the comments it seems people are already arguing if Bridgewater or Bortles is better.
It's funny that almost all are not Vikes or Jags fans. I hope both of them are very successful. I liked everything I saw from Teddy leading up to the draft and he's a guy I could root for.
Quote:Looking at the comments it seems people are already arguing if Bridgewater or Bortles is better.

We already had a Bortles vs. Bridgewater thread in the NFL At Large section before the game Sunday.

I don't think doing that is fair to either quarterback, but it is only natural that would happen sometime.
Quote:It's funny that almost all are not Vikes or Jags fans. I hope both of them are very successful. I liked everything I saw from Teddy leading up to the draft and he's a guy I could root for.

So what fans are they? I only see Jaguars fans doing it.

I hope of the two Bortles will have a better career.
Well for once I'm glad there is no draft do-iovers. Can't remember the last time we could say that!

Quote:I hope of the two Bortles will have a better career.
What a shocking testament, coming from a jags fan.
Quote:So what fans are they? I only see Jaguars fans doing it.

I hope of the two Bortles will have a better career.

Quote:What a shocking testament, coming from a jags fan.

32 teams, 31 enemies.. 
Quote:Well for once I'm glad there is no draft do-iovers. Can't remember the last time we could say that!
2009 or 2002.  Both still iffy.
Pages: 1 2 3