Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shorts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is there any doubt he's not a Jag next year?

I've never seen someone so frail. He makes Derrick Cox look healthy
Scrub

The guy has no heart. Not even the 4th best option on this team (Robinson, Hurns, Lee, Lewis are all better). Waste of a roster spot; he will be out of the league within 2 years.

I dunno if we can sign him cheap enough id keep him around even as trade bait next year if a team suffers a lot of injuries early on and it's one of the rare weeks his fit I could see us getting a 5th for him, depends on what he will resign for though.
Quote:I dunno if we can sign him cheap enough id keep him around even as trade bait next year if a team suffers a lot of injuries early on and it's one of the rare weeks his fit I could see us getting a 5th for him, depends on what he will resign for though.

Dude no one is trading for Cecil frickin Shorts.
OR...just let the man heal!
Quote:Dude no one is trading for Cecil frickin Shorts.

Mike Thomas
Quote:OR...just let the man heal!

He's been healing since he was drafted. He's soft.
Quote:He's been healing since he was drafted. He's soft.
lol
He's gone. I wouldn't even re-sign him for a one year minimum salary deal.

Just cut the cord.

[Image: 25zqx00.jpg]

He's gone and Blackmon comes back. Win win!
Quote:The guy has no heart. Not even the 4th best option on this team (Robinson, Hurns, Lee, Lewis are all better). Waste of a roster spot; he will be out of the league within 2 years.

He's why you don't draft players from small schools.  The big schools have weeded out all the frail babies like him.

Plus he's not even any good when he's not hurt.  He's NEVER been anything other than a 3rd or a 4th WR on any other team in the league not named the Jaguars.

This silly fanbase has overrated him from Day 1.  He's just a guy, maybe and honestly, probably not even that.
Quote:[Image: 25zqx00.jpg]

"They called me Mr. Glass."
It was a little windy in San Diego. A hamstring injury for Cecil was inevitable.
Quote:OR...just let the man heal!

He had ALL last off season to heal and look at the results.

What makes you think the future will be any different?
Quote:It was a little windy in San Diego. A hamstring injury for Cecil was inevitable.
And here I thought that hollow whistling sound was just an echo from the inner craniums of some of the post game experts around here.
I keep telling y'all, it's menstrual cramps that are getting him. He should try midol or something....

Quote:Mike Thomas

How did that workout for Detroit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4