Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: C'mon Maaaaan whats.is your Jaguars C'mon man moment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
To lighten the mood, this should be fun.

What is your All time C'mon man moment in Jag history.

Mine is Dennis Northcut against NE in the AFC Conference game, ball hit him right square in the hands and he dropped it and we lost the game

.....come on mayne (chris carter voice)
Drob's TD fumble.

Quinton Groves' interception that he took back and tripped on the goalline

Then MJD naturally fumbled the ball on the goalline and gave it back to the other team.

I'll go with Mike Pete's club hand tackle.
David Garrard's OT interception against the Redskins in 2010 costing us the playoffs.
And the 2nd half of the '99 AFC championship game. That entire team deserved a come on man.
Tim Couch Hail Mary.

C'mon man!!!!!!!
I am going to say the whole cleveland browns stadium at "the bottle game."  They got so mad that we won they were hitting everyone on the field with bottles.

To bring back a memory:  http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/17/sports...ctory.html

Second runner up was the FOG BOWL II.  I remember watching that game ('96 playoffs) and you couldn't even see the ball or even the players half the time.

Quote:To lighten the mood, this should be fun.

What is your All time C'mon man moment in Jag history.

Mine is Dennis Northcut against NE in the AFC Conference game, ball hit him right square in the hands and he dropped it and we lost the game

.....come on mayne (chris carter voice)

This!! He is forever known in my house as Dropcut...
Brad Meester snapping the ball into his crotch with Garrard in shotgun

Reggie Williams "Is the sky blue" on whether he deserved to be a starter
Quote:Drob's TD fumble.

Against Buffalo? I was there.

Quote:I'll go with Mike Pete's club hand tackle.

What was wrong with that?

Quote:Tim Couch Hail Mary.

C'mon man!!!!!!!

What about you talking about? Tim Couch's Hail Mary was in New Orleans and gave the new Browns their first win.

Speaking of Couch, he accused one of our players (can't remember who) of intentionally trying to trip somebody who reached forward to get the ball over a certain line. It also looked intentional to the NFL and whoever did that was fined a few thousand dollars.
Quote:I am going to say the whole cleveland browns stadium at "the bottle game."  They got so mad that we won they were hitting everyone on the field with bottles.

To bring back a memory:  http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/17/sports...ctory.html

Second runner up was the FOG BOWL II.  I remember watching that game ('96 playoffs) and you couldn't even see the ball or even the players half the time.

I will never forget that one. Actually only the Dawg Pound fans threw bottles, but enough did it to litter the whole end zone. Referee Terry McAulay called Paul Taglilabue, wondering if it is worth it to do a victory formation on an unsafe field. Of course, Browns fans will be quick to say, "C'mon, man!" to McAulay. Thirteen bottle throwers were arrested.

There was another Jaguars game in Cleveland when Jeff Triplette was the referee. Triplette threw his flag directly at tackle Orlando Brown, blinding his right eye.
HAHA! Does anybody remember the original c'mon man thread? When we were talking about that guy on ESPN that said C'MON MAN! That was so hilarious!
I don't know if this counts, but Cowher trying to tackle the guy after the blocked FG.  

That was the play that made me an official Jags fan.

Garrards pick 6 that eliminated us from playoff contention in 2006.
Quote:I don't know if this counts, but Cowher trying to tackle the guy after the blocked FG.  

That was the play that made me an official Jags fan.

I am counting anything that happened at a Jaguars game where you would say, "C'mon, man!"
Quote:Against Buffalo? I was there.

What was wrong with that?

What about you talking about? Tim Couch's Hail Mary was in New Orleans and gave the new Browns their first win.

Speaking of Couch, he accused one of our players (can't remember who) of intentionally trying to trip somebody who reached forward to get the ball over a certain line. It also looked intentional to the NFL and whoever did that was fined a few thousand dollars.

Couch also completed a Hail Mary to Quincy Morgan against us in 2002. You were probably watching the Broncos game at the time and missed it.
Quote:Quinton Groves' interception that he took back and tripped on the goalline

Then MJD naturally fumbled the ball on the goalline and gave it back to the other team.

That was mine
Quote:Couch also completed a Hail Mary to Quincy Morgan against us in 2002. You were probably watching the Broncos game at the time and missed it.

And the ball hit the ground on that hail mary. They reviewed it and upheld it.
Playing 'Who let the dogs out' out when we were playing the Browns, and eventually lost to them.

Nice one stadium DJ guy.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5