Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stupid. Stupid Stupid Decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Shutting down the board. [BLEEP] you and [BLEEP] social media.
Couldn't have said it better myself..

Pure laziness
That's [BLEEP]! It's to promote social media? Yeah let's remove an avenue to talk about the jaguars on the internet.. I've been on this board for 10 years and to take this away for no actual reason is [BLEEP] dumb. Someone make a website or board all us members can join.
[BLEEP] you
Seems pretty lame that an organization that spends what an NFL team spends can't allocate what it would take to maintain this forum. 

Definitely a drag. 

Anyone with facebook should go ahead and message the page something along the lines of what i messaged them today

"just wanted to voice my displeasure at the team deciding to shut down the jaguars message board.   I've been going to that message board since 2007(not sure if that part is accurate, I know I was reading askvic back then, not sure when i actually started using the message board.) when I was deployed in iraq and didn't have access to watch actual games. I think it is a huge mistake the team is making in shutting down this very important fan experience for many of us."
Rather than pounding the table telling the organization how stupid this decision is, it might be best to start talking about options / solutions.

Quote: 

Anyone with facebook should go ahead and message the page something along the lines of what i messaged them today

<div> 
"just wanted to voice my displeasure at the team deciding to shut down the jaguars message board.   I've been going to that message board since 2007 when I was deployed in iraq and didn't have access to watch actual games. I think it is a huge mistake the team is making in shutting down this very important fan experience for many of us."

</div>
They'll thank you for following their recommendation and connecting with them via social media. 
Well there goes one of my reasons to visit the site about 100 times a day....
Quote:might be best to start talking about options / solutions.

I'll be on Reddit as "NYC4jags"  -  my footballsfuture.com name is "AbidingDude" 

I do hope to talk Jags football with you folks at some point somewhere.  
Quote:Rather than pounding the table telling the organization how stupid this decision is, it might be best to start talking about options / solutions.

I somewhat use the reddit/jags page but like I said in the other post is I can probably repurpose my website to be a forums.
Quote:I somewhat use the reddit/jags page but like I said in the other post is I can probably repurpose my website to be a forums.
The reddit page for the Jags is pretty awful.
Quote:The reddit page for the Jags is pretty awful.

ya thats why its only somewhat used by me.  I'm more of a reddit lurker than contributor.

Whatever we do needs to be done somewhat quickly so we can atleast get a lot of the members here to move over before we don't have access to them.
Wow unbelievable. Years being here and meeting so many and now gone to shreds.
www.blackandteal.com looks pretty cool but they don't have a forum.  Wonder if they could develop one?

It was doomed the minute the schmucks put the political section in. 

MORONS!

I was 400 posts away from Hall of fame status....10,000 posts.
Yea everything worthless now
Well this sucks dick. I am actually going to unsubscribe from all of the Jags social media.
Yeah there's no reason for me visit this website after June 1.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17