Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stupid. Stupid Stupid Decision

Shutting down the board. [BLEEP] you and [BLEEP] social media.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Couldn't have said it better myself..

Pure laziness
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

That's [BLEEP]! It's to promote social media? Yeah let's remove an avenue to talk about the jaguars on the internet.. I've been on this board for 10 years and to take this away for no actual reason is [BLEEP] dumb. Someone make a website or board all us members can join.

[BLEEP] you
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017, 06:30 PM by RonSwanson.)

Seems pretty lame that an organization that spends what an NFL team spends can't allocate what it would take to maintain this forum. 

Definitely a drag. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017, 06:40 PM by realtorpat.)

Anyone with facebook should go ahead and message the page something along the lines of what i messaged them today

"just wanted to voice my displeasure at the team deciding to shut down the jaguars message board.   I've been going to that message board since 2007(not sure if that part is accurate, I know I was reading askvic back then, not sure when i actually started using the message board.) when I was deployed in iraq and didn't have access to watch actual games. I think it is a huge mistake the team is making in shutting down this very important fan experience for many of us."

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Rather than pounding the table telling the organization how stupid this decision is, it might be best to start talking about options / solutions.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote: 

Anyone with facebook should go ahead and message the page something along the lines of what i messaged them today

<div> 
"just wanted to voice my displeasure at the team deciding to shut down the jaguars message board.   I've been going to that message board since 2007 when I was deployed in iraq and didn't have access to watch actual games. I think it is a huge mistake the team is making in shutting down this very important fan experience for many of us."

</div>
They'll thank you for following their recommendation and connecting with them via social media. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Well there goes one of my reasons to visit the site about 100 times a day....
Jags 4 Life

Quote:might be best to start talking about options / solutions.

I'll be on Reddit as "NYC4jags"  -  my footballsfuture.com name is "AbidingDude" 

I do hope to talk Jags football with you folks at some point somewhere.  

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:Rather than pounding the table telling the organization how stupid this decision is, it might be best to start talking about options / solutions.

I somewhat use the reddit/jags page but like I said in the other post is I can probably repurpose my website to be a forums.

Go Jags!

Quote:I somewhat use the reddit/jags page but like I said in the other post is I can probably repurpose my website to be a forums.
The reddit page for the Jags is pretty awful.

Quote:The reddit page for the Jags is pretty awful.

ya thats why its only somewhat used by me.  I'm more of a reddit lurker than contributor.

Whatever we do needs to be done somewhat quickly so we can atleast get a lot of the members here to move over before we don't have access to them.

Go Jags!

Wow unbelievable. Years being here and meeting so many and now gone to shreds.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

www.blackandteal.com looks pretty cool but they don't have a forum.  Wonder if they could develop one?

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

It was doomed the minute the schmucks put the political section in. 

MORONS!

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I was 400 posts away from Hall of fame status....10,000 posts.

Yea everything worthless now
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Well this sucks dick. I am actually going to unsubscribe from all of the Jags social media.

Yeah there's no reason for me visit this website after June 1.