Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Henne, Young, and Bowanko start on Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon'>Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/HaysCarlyon/status/512228418260586497' title="3:15 PM - 17 Sep 2014">58s</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> announce Henne remains starting quarterback, Bowanko will start at center on Sunday.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Confirmed then.

Gotta rest my voice the rest of the week and practice my Boooooo's.

Pat Young as well.
Bowanko will start at Center.

Young will start at Right Tackle.

Henne will start at QB. 

Bowanko should have started the whole time.

Picked up the Colts D and starting them on my fantasy team.

Quote:Picked up the Colts D and starting them on my fantasy team.

Good move IMO.

Picked them up pre-emptively yesterday. 
Ugh...I was hoping Pasztor would start.  Maybe next week...

Quote:you seem upset, mike. who pooped in your cheerios? (i assume you are trying to lower your cholesterol since you take everything seriously)
Who.s Mike? Are you concerned with his ethnicity also?
I have a feeling if Henne does not play well the first few possessions he will be booed unmercifully.  Maybe I'm wrong and the fans will be more patient....but I doubt it.

Quote:I have a feeling if Henne does not play well the first few possessions he will be booed unmercifully.  Maybe I'm wrong and the fans will be more patient....but I doubt it.

Why wait to see him play?

I'm thinking there will be plenty of booing right off the bat for what he's already done in the away games so far.
Quote:I have a feeling if Henne does not play well the first few possessions he will be booed unmercifully.  Maybe I'm wrong and the fans will be more patient....but I doubt it.

This team doesn't deserve patience from their fans.  We've been patient long enough.  It's funny....Philly boos their playoff team after 1 half of bad play, and we still are told we need to have patient and be supportive.  I feel like I'm taking freaking crazy pills!
I picked up a lot of starting d that played against Jacksonville last year. I would not pick up the Colts for this week unless I was super desperate.

I just picked them up myself. I have SEA DST, but don't like the Denver matchup this week.
Quote:Gotta rest my voice the rest of the week and practice my Boooooo's.

I hope you're kidding but I bet you're not. This is part of the reason why some people consider our fan base to be such a joke.
Quote:i mean, mike tirico is black, but mike miller is white. why do you care about his ethnicity? also, why can't you detect sarcasm, mike? is it because you are 130 years old? avi judging here.
I'm would feel safe in saying that a 15 year old is considered old by you.
Quote:I'm would feel safe in saying that a 15 year old is considered old by you.
i don't even see how people live to such an age. i'm struggling at 12. life's hard mayne.

now tell me again, why can you not detect obvious sarcasm? (SERIOUS)
Quote:I just picked them up myself. I have SEA DST, but don't like the Denver matchup this week.
I got seattle D as my main defense also, I benched them for the Colts.
Quote:I hope you're kidding but I bet you're not. This is part of the reason why some people consider our fan base to be such a joke.

No, I think that mainly has to do with the quality of the product on the field. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13