Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Walters appreciation thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This guy has arguably the best hands on the team. Isn't going to wow you with his speed or punt returns but can we call this guy clutch? 

He goes out and does his job. Agree 100%. Would like to see him back next year.

Very underappreciated. Has been a very solid guy.

Yep, would like to see him back. Been impressed with him.

I also like Koyack.

Lee

Robinson

Walters

Blackmon

Hurns
Quote:Lee

Robinson

Walters
Blackmon

Hurns
 Lol

Robinson

Walters

Blackmon

Hurns

You forgot R. Jay Soward.

Robinson

Walters

Blackmon

Hurns
Can we please just give up on him already? I am so tired of everyone talking about him. Robinson isn't even that good!
I have a feeling he'll end up signing elsewhere for better opportunities. He could be a starting slot WR in this league. He won't get that chance here behind ARob, Hurns, and Lee.
Every team needs a guy like him.
I was happy to see Walters being used more....usually catches what's thrown his way, does it in traffic too.

He's a hard worker and fights for the football. I hope they keep him on board going into 2017. He's an excellent and serviceable player in the receiving game and special teams game.

If Robinson, Hurns or Lee went down we now know that he can be plugged in somewhere and shifted around to help move the offense. Blake seems to be plenty comfortable with him too. 

Robinson

Walters

Blackmon

Hurns

Hurns? I think you mean burns.

PS whatever happened to Hero of the Day?
I don't remember Walters that much... how many games did he help the team win....

Quote:This guy has arguably the best hands on the team. Isn't going to wow you with his speed or punt returns but can we call this guy clutch? 

When you're 3-13 anything good looks better than it really is.
He'd be a 1000 yard receiver with the patriots. Yes, because he's white and they got Brady.
Quote:He'd be a 1000 yard receiver with the patriots. Yes, because he's white and they got Brady.
racist comment? 
Quote:I don't remember Walters that much... how many games did he help the team win....
how many games you helped us win as a franchise? 
Love Walters, very dependable guy and adds amazing depth to this talented group.

I really like him in the slot, I don't want him anywhere near punt returning.

Pages: 1 2 3