Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars vs Redskins Score Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Oh boy, this will be fun.

Jags 35 Redskins 10. Even with Henne, the Redskins don't stand a chance against this new revitalized Jags D. And I expect that the offense will have learned from Sunday's mistakes enough to really bounce back strongly.

Jaguars 24 Redskins 20
If RG3 runs for 50+ yards -  Redskins 24 - Jaguars 14

If RG3 runs for less than 50 yards - Redskins 17 - Jaguars 14

Redskins- 10

Jaguars don't score Hennething.
24-10 Redskins
Henne has 7 balls batted at the line of scrimmage and calls 6 timeouts on situations where the play clock is about to expire.

Redskins 17, Jags 3.

Jags 20, Washington 13. Washington's offensive struggles continue against a stout Jags defense. The Jags muster 2 TDs from Hurns and Toby as the running game improves from above pedestrian levels.
Jaguars win 2-0

Jaguars 10

Redskins 21

Go Jaguars.

RG3 drops back, plants his foot and tears his ACL again.  Cousins torches the Jaguars D.  35-3 Redskins.

What is the chances of Henne putting up more then twenty points, that will determine the chances of the Jaguars winning the game.
How can I say 27 24 Jaguars win. More like 24 19 Washington wins. It really stinks to be in this position when we have the game winner sitting on the bench. I hate it hate it hate it!
Jaguars win 22-19.  I think we got a 50/50 shot to win the game.  Perhaps we'll get lucky and some bounces will go our way.

Jaguars - 16

Redskins - 9

If Cyp plays, we good.

If he didn't, welp...
Quote:If Cyp plays, we good.

If he didn't, welp...
If Prosinski replaces Cyrpien.  Automatic loss.
cyprien plays jags 17 redskins 13

cyprien doesnt play jags 17 redskins 21
I think Washington is worse than most people realize.

It will be a low scoring game.

Jaguars - 20

Skins - 13

Homer pick

Skins-14

Jags- 21.

if cyp plays Jags 27 redskins 6

if cyp does not play Jags 27 redskins 6

Evans is cyps back up not proz SMH

If Winston Guy plays, loss also. He's not that good.

Pages: 1 2 3 4