Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars vs Redskins Score Predictions

Oh boy, this will be fun.

Jags 35 Redskins 10. Even with Henne, the Redskins don't stand a chance against this new revitalized Jags D. And I expect that the offense will have learned from Sunday's mistakes enough to really bounce back strongly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars 24 Redskins 20

If RG3 runs for 50+ yards -  Redskins 24 - Jaguars 14

If RG3 runs for less than 50 yards - Redskins 17 - Jaguars 14

Redskins- 10

Jaguars don't score Hennething.

24-10 Redskins

Henne has 7 balls batted at the line of scrimmage and calls 6 timeouts on situations where the play clock is about to expire.

Redskins 17, Jags 3.

Jags 20, Washington 13. Washington's offensive struggles continue against a stout Jags defense. The Jags muster 2 TDs from Hurns and Toby as the running game improves from above pedestrian levels.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Jaguars win 2-0

Jaguars 10

Redskins 21

Go Jaguars.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

RG3 drops back, plants his foot and tears his ACL again.  Cousins torches the Jaguars D.  35-3 Redskins.

What is the chances of Henne putting up more then twenty points, that will determine the chances of the Jaguars winning the game.
How can I say 27 24 Jaguars win. More like 24 19 Washington wins. It really stinks to be in this position when we have the game winner sitting on the bench. I hate it hate it hate it!

Jaguars win 22-19.  I think we got a 50/50 shot to win the game.  Perhaps we'll get lucky and some bounces will go our way.

One of these years.............

Jaguars - 16

Redskins - 9

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

If Cyp plays, we good.

If he didn't, welp...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Quote:If Cyp plays, we good.

If he didn't, welp...
If Prosinski replaces Cyrpien.  Automatic loss.

cyprien plays jags 17 redskins 13

cyprien doesnt play jags 17 redskins 21

I think Washington is worse than most people realize.

It will be a low scoring game.

Jaguars - 20

Skins - 13

Homer pick

Skins-14

Jags- 21.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

if cyp plays Jags 27 redskins 6

if cyp does not play Jags 27 redskins 6

Evans is cyps back up not proz SMH

If Winston Guy plays, loss also. He's not that good.